"I Loved You, Father"...Icon Barbie, Out of wedlock, September Birthplace marriage Shock Confession

I loved you and I became Father.Icon member Barbie revealed he was a Father with a sudden announcement on Tuesday.On the evening of the 20th, Barbie posted a hand letter on SNS and said, I promised my loved one and marriage.And I will be a father in September, he said, shocking fans at the same time by telling marriage and Out of Wedlock.Barbie said, I am glad that a new family is created, but I am more sorry for the fans who are embarrassed by my sudden news.I should have told you sooner, but I am sorry that I was delayed because I was ahead of my worries.I feel a heavy sense of responsibility because I seem to have put my heart on those who have always helped and supported me with all my heart.I sincerely apologize to those who are hurt by my story or are in great confusion. Barbie also said, I will be a person who is not ashamed of the Icon members, fans, and parents who have made me a need for the world.I will do my best to make sure that I will not be a member of the fans and members who are waiting for Icons activities. He also showed his willingness to act as a member of Icon.There has been a mocking grievance among some fans since Barbie made the shocking confession.Criticism continued, mixing parody and language play, such as Barbie became a Barbie, I loved and became a father. Fans disappointment continues.Icons Barbie, who was trying to keep up with his fans by deciding on comeback and live broadcasts, is actually criticizing the fact that he was a father with children secretly.Icon, who had suffered a crisis after Mamdouh Elsbiay left the team due to drug scandals, recently reorganized his fandom through Mnet Kingdom: Legendary War, but Barbie was already a father of a child who had already been out of the door at the time of Kingdom Its bigger.Im sorry to inform you late, Barbie said, but the disappointment of fandom about Barbie, who informed me of the fact a month before the childs birth, is also growing.Barbie, who has lived as an idol since her debut as Icon, has revealed her willingness to continue as Icon, and fandom will continue to rebel.

"I loved you" and "I became Father".

Icon member Barbie revealed he was a Father with a sudden announcement on Tuesday. On the evening of the 20th, Barbie posted a hand letter on SNS and said, "I promised my loved one and marriage. And I will be a Father in September, "he said, shocking fans at the same time by telling marriage and Out of wedlock.

Barbie said, "I am glad that a new family is created, but I am more sorry for the fans who are embarrassed by my sudden news. I should have told you sooner, but I am sorry that I was delayed because I was ahead of my worries. I feel a heavy sense of responsibility because I seem to have put my heart on those who have always helped and supported me with all my heart. I sincerely apologize to those who are hurt by my story or are in great confusion. "

Barbie also said, "I will be a person who is not ashamed of the Icon members, fans, and parents who have made me a need for the world. I will do my best to make sure that I will not be a member of the fans and members who are waiting for Icon's activities. "He also showed his willingness to act as a member of Icon.

There has been a mocking grievance among some fans since Barbie made the shocking confession. Criticism continued, mixing parody and language play, such as "Barbie became a Barbie", "I loved and became a Father." Fans' disappointment continues. Icon's Barbie, who was trying to keep up with his fans by deciding on comeback and live broadcasts, is actually criticizing the fact that he was a Father with children secretly.

Icon, who had suffered a crisis after Mamdouh Elsbiay left the team due to drug scandals, recently reorganized his fandom through Mnet 'Kingdom: Legendary War', but Barbie was already a Father of a child who had already been out of the door at the time of 'Kingdom' It's bigger.

"I'm sorry to inform you late," Barbie said, but the disappointment of fandom about Barbie, who informed me of the fact a month before the child's birth, is also growing. Barbie, who has lived as an idol since her debut as Icon, has revealed her willingness to continue as Icon, and fandom will continue to rebel.