Bae Da Hae Jang-won, marriage announcement...Nuriguer "Good Match" Celebration

Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won announced the marriage news on the fan cafe and official website respectively on the 15th.Bae Da Hae said, Someone who wants to spend his life together has finally appeared.I was careful because I was not early, but I was in a hurry to catch up with the day because of the rapid progress of both families. I promised Lee Jang-won of Peppertones and marriage in November.I will try to prepare quietly and quietly so that it is not a loud time because it is time. Lee Jang-won also said, We decided to start our life as a family with singer and musical actor Bae Da Hae who enjoys our music and respects and loves me.I met with the introduction at the beginning of the year, but it is not a long time, but I have been seriously meeting and trusting to pass the time, and I have been informed about marriage. In particular, the two people surprised everyone by making a surprise announcement of marriage without any enthusiasm.In this process, Lee Jang-won appeared on MBC entertainment program I Live Alone in the past and it was noticed that he implied marriage.Lee Jang-won visited the house of Ha Seok-jin and his best friend Kim Ji-seok in I Live Alone which was broadcast in June.While talking about love and marriage, Lee Jang-won asked, I have a question: What do you do with meeting if you cant get together for four or more people?Kim Ji-seok and Ha Seok-jin questioned, Why do you want to know? Lee Jang-won said, Because I can not collect.As news of the marriage of Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won broke out, netizens continue to celebrate by suggesting that Lee Jang-won was asking about the meeting with the marriage of Bae Da Hae in mind.The netizens are well-suited couples, (It is revealed on Lee Jang-wons face again on the air, Congratulations on marriage, Both are good at singing, smart.Happy, and so on.Meanwhile, Bae Da Hae, a native of Yonsei Universitys vocal music department, made his debut as a member of Vanilla Lucy in April 2010.Since then, he has expanded his range of activities as a musical actor. He has appeared in Sherlock Holmes, Arsene Lupin, and The Man Who Breaks the Wall. He is now meeting with the audience with Merry Shelley.Lee Jang-won released songs such as Good luck and Park Trip after his debut with Peppertones in April 2004.He is from KAIST Computer Department and has gained popularity by revealing the brain sexy aspect in the tvN entertainment program problematic man.Photo Bae Da Hae SNS, DB

Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won announced the marriage news on the fan cafe and official website respectively on the 15th.

Bae Da Hae said, "Someone who wants to spend his life together has finally appeared. I was careful because I was not early, but I was in a hurry to catch up with the day because of the rapid progress of both families. "I promised Lee Jang-won of Peppertones and marriage in November. I will try to prepare quietly and quietly so that it is not a loud time because it is time. "

Lee Jang-won also said, "We decided to start our life as a family with Singer and musical actor Bae Da Hae who enjoys our music and respects and loves me. I met with the introduction at the beginning of the year, but it is not a long time, but I have been seriously meeting and trusting to pass the time, and I have been informed about marriage. "

In particular, the two people surprised everyone by making a surprise announcement of marriage without any enthusiasm. In this process, Lee Jang-won appeared on MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' in the past and it was noticed that he implied marriage.

Lee Jang-won visited the house of Ha Seok-jin and his best friend Kim Ji-seok in 'I Live Alone' which was broadcast in June. While talking about love and marriage, Lee Jang-won asked, “I have a question: What do you do with meeting if you can’t get together for four or more people?” Kim Ji-seok and Ha Seok-jin questioned, "Why do you want to know?" Lee Jang-won said, "Because I can not collect."

As news of the marriage of Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won broke out, netizens continue to celebrate by suggesting that Lee Jang-won was asking about the meeting with the marriage of Bae Da Hae in mind. The netizens are "well-suited couples", "(It is revealed on Lee Jang-won's face again on the air", "Congratulations on marriage", "Both are good at singing, smart. Happy, "and so on.

Meanwhile, Bae Da Hae, a native of Yonsei University's vocal music department, made his debut as a member of Vanilla Lucy in April 2010. Since then, he has expanded his range of activities as a musical actor. He has appeared in Sherlock Holmes, Arsene Lupin, and The Man Who Breaks the Wall. He is now meeting with the audience with Merry Shelley.

Lee Jang-won released songs such as "Good luck" and "Park Trip" after his debut with Peppertones in April 2004. He is from KAIST Computer Department and has gained popularity by revealing the 'brain sexy' aspect in the tvN entertainment program 'problematic man'.

Photo Bae Da Hae SNS, DB