'-30kg' reduced Hong Yoon Hwa, Yoyo-na "3XL 2XL" ('No. 1')

In No.1 I cant be No.1, Hong Yoon Hwa reported on the recent situation of the size of clothes after losing 30 kilos.Kim Min-ki and Hong Yoon Hwa were portrayed in the JTBC entertainment No.1 broadcast on the 8th.On this day, I met Kim Min-ki and Hong Yoon Hwa.Kim Min-ki said Hong Yoon Hwas birthday was ready for the event, and it turned out that Hong Yoon Hwa was a birthday.Lee Min-gi said, Today is the day of Yoonhwa, I will be the top model for a sincere birthday that will be a memory. Jang Do-yeon laughed, saying, Is it a national holiday or a national holiday?Kim Min-ki, who says that he can not boil rice as well as ramen, said, I will make a rice soup that Yunhwa likes. SOS to my mother, so the top model was followed by tuna soup and sushi.But when it failed, Hong Yoon Hwa resuscitated the food in the kitchen, saying, Ill do it. Eventually, Hong Yoon Hwa was ready for the self-birthday.Above all, Kim Min-ki presented a couple T-shirt made from two photos in his 20s.Kim Min-ki said, Its all XL size. Hong Yoon Hwa said, I have a problem, its small for me. I was 2XL, I used to wear XL, it was originally 3XL, but it was 2XL.Kim Min-ki said, Lets try it on somehow. He said, Its all right, but Yoonhwa is still a baby and the adult size is not right.Meanwhile, gag-based couples Hong Yoon Hwa and Kim Min-ki tied the knot in November 2018 after nine years of devotion.Recently, he was noticed that he lost 12kg of diet herbal medicine. In 2018, he lost 30kg of weight before marrying comedian Kim Min-ki.I can not be No. 1 captures the broadcast screen

In No.1 I can't be No.1, Hong Yoon Hwa reported on the recent situation of the size of clothes after losing 30 kilos.

Kim Min-ki and Hong Yoon Hwa were portrayed in the jtbc entertainment No.1 broadcast on the 8th.

On this day, I met Kim Min-ki and Hong Yoon Hwa. Kim Min-ki said Hong Yoon Hwa's birthday was ready for the event, and it turned out that Hong Yoon Hwa was a birthday. Lee Min-gi said, "Today is the day of Yoonhwa, I will be the Top Model for a sincere birthday that will be a memory." Jang Do-yeon laughed, saying, "Is it a national holiday or a national holiday?"

Kim Min-ki, who says that he can not boil rice as well as ramen, said, "I will make a rice soup that Yunhwa likes." SOS to my mother, so the Top Model was followed by tuna soup and sushi. But when it failed, Hong Yoon Hwa resuscitated the food in the kitchen, saying, “I’ll do it.” Eventually, Hong Yoon Hwa was ready for the self-birthday.

Above all, Kim Min-ki presented a Couple T-shirt made from two photos in his 20s. Kim Min-ki said, "It's all XL size." Hong Yoon Hwa said, "I have a problem, it's small for me." "I was 2XL, I used to wear XL, it was originally 3XL, but it was 2XL."

Kim Min-ki said, "Let's try it on somehow." He said, "It's all right, but Yoonhwa is still a baby and the adult size is not right."

Meanwhile, gag-based couples Hong Yoon Hwa and Kim Min-ki tied the knot in November 2018 after nine years of devotion. Recently, he was noticed that he lost 12kg of diet herbal medicine. In 2018, he lost 30kg of weight before marrying comedian Kim Min-ki.

'I can not be No. 1' captures the broadcast screen