Do Kyoung-wan "Gold ribs, Jang Yun-jeong breaks on foot" (Granpa)

The MBN entertainment program Granpa, which is broadcasted on the 10th, is a golf wanderer that captures the confrontation between Koreas leading actor and veteran golfers four-man Lee Soon-jae, Park Geun-hyung, Baek Il-seop and Lim Ha-ryong.It is known that the average age of 79 years old, who is active in the screen and the screen, will draw the story on the field of Better Late Than Never four-man.The identity of the versatility Caddie to perform Better Late Than Never four-man was revealed as Do Kyoung-wan.In the broadcast, Caddie Do Kyoung-wan, who can play Grandpa and four members, will enjoy the whole country together and will draw a drama without a screenplay with a thrilling swing on the field.Do Kyoung-wan, who was preparing for his first round with the field after his first meeting with Grandpa, said, I actually had an unexpected ribs injury when I was practicing with my wife and preparing to go out on the field.I told him that the ribs were so sick, and my wife told me not to be sick.And I went up to massage and stepped on my feet, but I broke the crack. The Grandpas are responding in various ways, I live funny, Yoon Jung is cheerful?, I was broken at first, raising expectations for broadcasting.Granpa will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m. on the 10th.Photo: MBN Granpa
The MBN entertainment program Granpa, which is broadcasted on the 10th, is a golf wanderer that captures the confrontation between Koreas leading actor and veteran golfers four-man Lee Soon-jae, Park Geun-hyung, Baek Il-seop and Lim Ha-ryong.It is known that the average age of 79 years old, who is active in the screen and the screen, will draw the story on the field of Better Late Than Never four-man.The identity of the versatility Caddie to perform Better Late Than Never four-man was revealed as Do Kyoung-wan.In the broadcast, Caddie Do Kyoung-wan, who can play Grandpa and four members, will enjoy the whole country together and will draw a drama without a screenplay with a thrilling swing on the field.Do Kyoung-wan, who was preparing for his first round with the field after his first meeting with Grandpa, said, I actually had an unexpected ribs injury when I was practicing with my wife and preparing to go out on the field.I told him that the ribs were so sick, and my wife told me not to be sick.And I went up to massage and stepped on my feet, but I broke the crack. The Grandpas are responding in various ways, I live funny, Yoon Jung is cheerful?, I was broken at first, raising expectations for broadcasting.Granpa will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m. on the 10th.Photo: MBN Granpa

The MBN entertainment program 'Granpa', which is broadcasted on the 10th, is a golf wanderer that captures the confrontation between Korea's leading actor and veteran golfers four-man Lee Soon-jae, Park Geun-hyung, Baek Il-seop and Lim Ha-ryong. It is known that the average age of 79 years old, who is active in the screen and the screen, will draw the story on the field of Better Late Than Never four-man.

The identity of the versatility Caddie to perform Better Late Than Never four-man was revealed as Do Kyoung-wan. In the broadcast, Caddie Do Kyoung-wan, who can play Grandpa and four members, will enjoy the whole country together and will draw a drama without a screenplay with a thrilling swing on the field.

Do Kyoung-wan, who was preparing for his first round with the field after his first meeting with Grandpa, said, "I actually had an unexpected ribs injury when I was practicing with my wife and preparing to go out on the field."

"I told him that the ribs were so sick, and my wife told me not to be sick. And I went up to massage and stepped on my feet, but I broke the crack. "

The Grandpas are responding in various ways, "I live funny", "Yoon Jung is cheerful?", "I was broken at first," raising expectations for broadcasting.

"Granpa" will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m. on the 10th.

Photo: MBN 'Granpa'