Shin Bora, marriage only two years pregnancy "breath life, SinB and thrill"

Shin Bora posted an article on his instagram on the 3rd, I am greeting Shin Bora, the king of communication who returned in four months.I have not shared my small daily life (see Sigi as a contradictory charm of the communication hemp king), but the important news for me has been conveyed to me as a channel to this space - this time it was not just Wu Zhen.Shin Bora said, Im going to be a mother to autumn:) Im now seven months old, and Im really grateful, SinB, thrilled that life exists in my stomach.Im moving in my stomach to see if I know youre talking about yourself. You want to celebrate and celebrate...Meanwhile, Shin Bora held a private marriage ceremony with the non-entertainer groom in 2019; she has lived in New Jersey, USA, after marriage.Im sorry, Shin Bora, the great horse who came back in four months. How are you?I have not shared my small daily life (see Sigi as the contradictory charm of the King of the Great of Communication) but the important news for me has been conveying this space as a channel - this time it was just Wu Zhen.Im going to be a mother to autumn:)Now were seven months old. Im so grateful, SinB, so thrilled, that life exists in my stomach. Im moving in my stomach, so I know youre talking about yourself.You want to celebrate and celebrate?So Im in Korea for a while - Im going to spend a healthy warm time while Im in Korea.You know, Ive been feeding in Korea for a long time. I missed you. Hello, welcome, this Sigi advice, honey tips, restaurant recommendations,(Besides swearing) I like everything you sayAnd while Im in Korea, I promise to try to raise the feed more.

Shin Bora posted an article on his instagram on the 3rd, "I am greeting Shin Bora, the king of communication who returned in four months.

"I have not shared my small daily life (see Sigi as a contradictory charm of the communication hemp king), but the important news for me has been conveyed to me as a channel to this space - this time it was not just Wu Zhen."

Shin Bora said, "I'm going to be a mother to autumn:) I'm now seven months old, and I'm really grateful, SinB, thrilled that life exists in my stomach. I'm moving in my stomach to see if I know you're talking about yourself. You want to celebrate and celebrate..."

Meanwhile, Shin Bora held a private marriage ceremony with the non-entertainer groom in 2019; she has lived in New Jersey, USA, after marriage.

I'm sorry, Shin Bora, the great horse who came back in four months. How are you?

I have not shared my small daily life (see Sigi as the contradictory charm of the King of the Great of Communication) but the important news for me has been conveying this space as a channel - this time it was just Wu Zhen.

I'm going to be a mother to autumn:)

Now we're seven months old. I'm so grateful, SinB, so thrilled, that life exists in my stomach. I'm moving in my stomach, so I know you're talking about yourself. You want to celebrate and celebrate?

So I'm in Korea for a while - I'm going to spend a healthy warm time while I'm in Korea.

You know, I've been feeding in Korea for a long time. I missed you. Hello, welcome, this Sigi advice, honey tips, restaurant recommendations, (Besides swearing) I like everything you say

And while I'm in Korea, I promise to try to raise the feed more.