Oh Ha-young ""Love Jeroen Perceval. (Score)," Su-yeon loves a lot"

On the 26th, PlayM Entertainment said, Web drama Love Jeroen Perceval.I told Oh Ha-youngs End testimony that he played the role of Choi Soo-yeon in  (point).Oh Ha-young said, I suddenly feel like time has passed really quickly, it was a strange and fun scene, and it seemed to be a space that made me feel a lot and actor to me.I feel like I have accumulated time and memories in my name. After a while, Su-yeon is still the same, so please be honest and love a lot of Su-yeon!Love Jeroen Perceval.(Score) is a youth romantic comedy drama featuring Misunderstood and Happening that occurred because of a smartphone that a job-seeker unintentionally lost.It is a work that depicts the love and romance of youth that evokes love and excitement in the struggle with Misunderstood of two men and women.Oh Ha-young lost his parents in a traffic accident at a young age in the play, but played Choi Soo-yeon, a college student who lives with his uncle.While showing off his charming and lovely charm, he caused his opponent Actor and Simkung Chemie and caused a stir.

On the 26th, PlayM Entertainment said, "Web drama" Love Jeroen Perceval. I told Oh Ha-young's End testimony that he played the role of Choi Soo-yeon' in ' (point)'.

Oh Ha-young said, "I suddenly feel like time has passed really quickly, it was a strange and fun scene, and it seemed to be a space that made me feel a lot and Actor to me. I feel like I have accumulated time and memories in my name. "

"After a while, Su-yeon is still the same, so please be honest and love a lot of Su-yeon!"

"Love Jeroen Perceval. (Score) is a youth romantic comedy drama featuring Misunderstood and Happening that occurred because of a smartphone that a job-seeker unintentionally lost. It is a work that depicts the love and romance of youth that evokes love and excitement in the struggle with Misunderstood of two men and women.

Oh Ha-young lost his parents in a traffic accident at a young age in the play, but played Choi Soo-yeon, a college student who lives with his uncle. While showing off his charming and lovely charm, he caused his opponent Actor and 'Simkung Chemie' and caused a stir.