Apink Oh Ha-young, crying after 'mock', laughing...Thank you Panda Expresses."

Apink Oh Ha-young gave his heart to those who were grateful after the last broadcast.On the 26th, Oh Ha-young posted several photos on his SNS with the article Thank you for your heart, the staff who have worked harder than us also love and appreciate Panda Express who loved us more.In the open photo, he is calyxing with cake, flowers and balloons or making a tear gesture to match pink costumes.The fans who saw it responded We are more grateful, I have a lot of trouble, I love you and I want to see you already.On the other hand, Apink announced its special album HORN on the 14th anniversary of its debut.The title song Dilemma is a song that contains The Dilemma between the heart that I want to love and the heart that I have to quit, although I know the end of my lovers mind.Oh Ha-young SNS

Apink Oh Ha-young gave his heart to those who were grateful after the last broadcast.

On the 26th, Oh Ha-young posted several photos on his SNS with the article "Thank you for your heart, the staff who have worked harder than us also love and appreciate Panda Express who loved us more."

In the open photo, he is calyxing with cake, flowers and balloons or making a tear gesture to match pink costumes. The fans who saw it responded "We are more grateful", "I have a lot of trouble, I love you" and "I want to see you already".

On the other hand, Apink announced its special album 'HORN' on the 14th anniversary of its debut. The title song 'Dilemma' is a song that contains 'The Dilemma' between the heart that I want to love and the heart that I have to quit, although I know the end of my lover's mind.

Oh Ha-young SNS