Apink, 'complete' without the withdrawal Son Na-eun..."Arata Iura for a long time."

Seoul) = Girl group Apink gathered in full.Apink Jung Eun-ji posted a photo on his social networking service account on the 2nd with members of Memipink, including Park Cho-rong, Yoon Bomi, Kim Nam-joo and Oh Ha-young, along with an article entitled Arata Iura.In the photo, five people posed with their shoulders against each other, and they are intimate and show their individuality.Son Na-eun, a member of Apink in April, has announced that he will withdraw from Apink through his SNS.At the time, Son Na-eun said, I am also trying to support Apink as another panda. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who gave me the happy time that made my teens and 20s the most brilliant.Also, Apinks agency IST Entertainment announced that Apink will reorganize the team into a five-member group (Park Cho-rong, Yoon Bomi, Jung Eun-ji, Kim Nam-joo, Oh Ha-young) except Son Na-eun.Son Na-eun finishes the group activity, the agency said.Meanwhile, Apink debuted in 2011 with I do not know, and has had a lot of hits such as Mr. Chu, Nonono, Dumdrum and No 1.

Seoul) = Girl group Apink gathered in full.

Apink Jung Eun-ji posted a photo on his social networking service account on the 2nd with members of Memipink, including Park Cho-rong, Yoon Bomi, Kim Nam-joo and Oh Ha-young, along with an article entitled "Arata Iura."

In the photo, five people posed with their shoulders against each other, and they are intimate and show their individuality.

Son Na-eun, a member of Apink in April, has announced that he will withdraw from Apink through his SNS. At the time, Son Na-eun said, "I am also trying to support Apink as another panda." "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who gave me the happy time that made my teens and 20s the most brilliant."

Also, Apink's agency IST Entertainment announced that Apink will reorganize the team into a five-member group (Park Cho-rong, Yoon Bomi, Jung Eun-ji, Kim Nam-joo, Oh Ha-young) except Son Na-eun. "Son Na-eun finishes the group activity," the agency said.

Meanwhile, Apink debuted in 2011 with 'I do not know', and has had a lot of hits such as 'Mr. Chu', 'Nonono', 'Dumdrum' and 'No 1'.