"New Jersey house" Shin Bora "pregnancy 7 months, will be mom to autumn"

Shin Bora becomes a mother.Gagwoman Shin Bora posted a long message on her instagram on July 3 and reported the news of pregnancy.Shin Bora said, I am going to be a mother in that autumn. I am now in seven months. I am really grateful that life exists in my stomach, SinB and I am thrilled.So Im in Korea for a while.I will spend a healthy warm time while I am there, he said. It is Feelings that have been closer to Korea for a long time. I am committed to raising the feed as much as I am in Korea, he said.Im glad to see Shin Bora, the king of the Great King, who came back in four months.I have not shared my small daily life (see Sigi as the contradictory charm of the King of the Great of Communication) but the important news for me has been conveyed as a channel to this space - I did not come again.Im going to be a mother to autumn:) Im about seven months old. Im really grateful, SinB, thrilled that life exists in my stomach.You know, youre talking about yourself, and youre moving in your stomach! You want to celebrate and celebrate?So Im in Korea for a while - Im going to spend a healthy warm time while Im in Korea.You know, Ive been in Korea for a long time, and Im Feelings closer. I missed you.(Besides swearing) I like everything you sayAnd while Im in Korea, I promise to try to raise the feed more# Shin Bora # Weather Fairy # Isolation Ending Rainstorm # Immortal Attraction # Feeding # Immortal Attraction Even the previous photos are fascinating

Shin Bora becomes a mother.

Gagwoman Shin Bora posted a long message on her instagram on July 3 and reported the news of pregnancy.

Shin Bora said, "I am going to be a mother in that autumn. I am now in seven months." "I am really grateful that life exists in my stomach, SinB and I am thrilled."

"So I'm in Korea for a while. I will spend a healthy warm time while I am there, "he said." It is Feelings that have been closer to Korea for a long time. "

"I am committed to raising the feed as much as I am in Korea," he said.

I'm glad to see Shin Bora, the king of the Great King, who came back in four months.

I have not shared my small daily life (see Sigi as the contradictory charm of the King of the Great of Communication) but the important news for me has been conveyed as a channel to this space - I did not come again.

I'm going to be a mother to autumn:) I'm about seven months old. I'm really grateful, SinB, thrilled that life exists in my stomach. You know, you're talking about yourself, and you're moving in your stomach! You want to celebrate and celebrate?

So I'm in Korea for a while - I'm going to spend a healthy warm time while I'm in Korea.

You know, I've been in Korea for a long time, and I'm Feelings closer. I missed you. (Besides swearing) I like everything you say

And while I'm in Korea, I promise to try to raise the feed more

# Shin Bora # Weather Fairy # Isolation Ending Rainstorm # Immortal Attraction # Feeding # Immortal Attraction Even the previous photos are fascinating