Lee Geum-hee "septum 3rd Quinka Moon Hee Kyung and yu nan-hee only admit, disciple Jang Ye-won also excels" (Radio show)

Lee Geum-hee recalled her time in septum.KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on July 12th, along with DJ Park Myeong-su, Lee Geum-hee, an announcer, appeared.There was a saying that it was the third queen of septum, said DJ Park Myeong-su, who said, Once you answer, its nothing.I think it was only Moon Hee Kyung and Yu nan-hee, who went out on the radio at the school station and would not have known it well. Lee said, Hee Kyung was already interested in the college song festival at that time. He was also a beauty. I think I just put it on.I would have been a student who did not really know.

Lee Geum-hee recalled her time in septum.

KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on July 12th, along with DJ Park Myeong-su, Lee Geum-hee, an announcer, appeared.

"There was a saying that it was the third queen of septum," said DJ Park Myeong-su, who said, "Once you answer, it's nothing. I think it was only Moon Hee Kyung and yu nan-hee, who went out on the radio at the school station and would not have known it well. "

Lee said, "Hee Kyung was already interested in the college song festival at that time. He was also a beauty." "I think I just put it on. I would have been a student who did not really know. "