'Left Anxiety' Jun Hyun-moo 'Light Lost' Jang Ye-won, the name and cancer of Free Declaration

The broadcasters signboard announcers are going through a smooth path after the Free Declaration.Han Suk-Joon is worried about losing his place, and Jun Hyun-moo has become an entertainment MC, but he is complaining of anxiety.Free announcers who have not even achieved such a good result yet are also a lot.Jun Hyun-moo, who celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Free Declaration, posted several photos and lengthy articles on social media on Wednesday, including capturing the JTBC entertainment Hot Thingers broadcast screen.Jun Hyun-moo recalled his announcer days 15 years ago and said, You love Jun Hyun-moo and I will continue to support you.It has been 10 years since I quit the announcer and declared Free.I do not know how much the broadcast has increased, but I want to make many people laugh like my brother, who gave me a great pleasure when I was a child, and I feel like I have been working hard for 10 years. Jun Hyun-moo joined KBS Bond 32 in 2006 and has been active as an MC in various programs such as Vitamin, Star Golden Bell and Live Information.He was called an entertainment announcer and left KBS with a free declaration in September 2012.The Free Declaration failed to prevent Jun Hyun-moo from succeeding: He received an entertainment award at MBC in 2017 and is familiar with him as an entertainer rather than an announcer.Although there were images of unfavorableness due to frequent scandals and speech mistakes, he succeeded in buying viewers favor with his unique squirming characters and sensible progress. His income is estimated at tens of billions of won.But Jun Hyun-moo, who is in charge of a number of fixed programs, is still anxious.On MBC entertainment Radio Star broadcast on the 13th, Jun Hyun-moo said, You should not empty your seat.I was caught in Corona just before shooting the point of Power of omniscient meddling, and Seo Jang-hoon gave me a hit, he said.Announcer-turned-broadcaster Han Suk-Joon also said, I am still anxious about going on a free 19.I am nervous when I see an article that the announcers have resigned, he said.Han Suk-Joon joined KBS in 2003 as a 29th KBS bond, but has been working as a freelancer since leaving in 2015.Veteran broadcasters are also anxious, but the announcers Free Declaration continues.Jang Ye-won, who became the youngest announcer at the time of joining SBS bond 18, left in eight years.Since then, Jang Ye-won has been MC for Three Smugs, Captain, and Monthly Connect, but the reaction was sour.When I belonged to SBS, I lost the topic of Jang Ye-won.They made a name under the name of public bond announcers, but the roles required by announcers and broadcasters are different: sticking to fixed images cannot survive.In order to keep a place in the endlessly changing broadcasting environment, you have to find characters and concepts, not vocalization and pronunciation.
The broadcasters signboard announcers are going through a smooth path after the Free Declaration.Han Suk-Joon is worried about losing his place, and Jun Hyun-moo has become an entertainment MC, but he is complaining of anxiety.Free announcers who have not even achieved such a good result yet are also a lot.Jun Hyun-moo, who celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Free Declaration, posted several photos and lengthy articles on social media on Wednesday, including capturing the JTBC entertainment Hot Thingers broadcast screen.Jun Hyun-moo recalled his announcer days 15 years ago and said, You love Jun Hyun-moo and I will continue to support you.It has been 10 years since I quit the announcer and declared Free.I do not know how much the broadcast has increased, but I want to make many people laugh like my brother, who gave me a great pleasure when I was a child, and I feel like I have been working hard for 10 years. Jun Hyun-moo joined KBS Bond 32 in 2006 and has been active as an MC in various programs such as Vitamin, Star Golden Bell and Live Information.He was called an entertainment announcer and left KBS with a free declaration in September 2012.The Free Declaration failed to prevent Jun Hyun-moo from succeeding: He received an entertainment award at MBC in 2017 and is familiar with him as an entertainer rather than an announcer.Although there were images of unfavorableness due to frequent scandals and speech mistakes, he succeeded in buying viewers favor with his unique squirming characters and sensible progress. His income is estimated at tens of billions of won.But Jun Hyun-moo, who is in charge of a number of fixed programs, is still anxious.On MBC entertainment Radio Star broadcast on the 13th, Jun Hyun-moo said, You should not empty your seat.I was caught in Corona just before shooting the point of Power of omniscient meddling, and Seo Jang-hoon gave me a hit, he said.Announcer-turned-broadcaster Han Suk-Joon also said, I am still anxious about going on a free 19.I am nervous when I see an article that the announcers have resigned, he said.Han Suk-Joon joined KBS in 2003 as a 29th KBS bond, but has been working as a freelancer since leaving in 2015.Veteran broadcasters are also anxious, but the announcers Free Declaration continues.Jang Ye-won, who became the youngest announcer at the time of joining SBS bond 18, left in eight years.Since then, Jang Ye-won has been MC for Three Smugs, Captain, and Monthly Connect, but the reaction was sour.When I belonged to SBS, I lost the topic of Jang Ye-won.They made a name under the name of public bond announcers, but the roles required by announcers and broadcasters are different: sticking to fixed images cannot survive.In order to keep a place in the endlessly changing broadcasting environment, you have to find characters and concepts, not vocalization and pronunciation.
The broadcasters signboard announcers are going through a smooth path after the Free Declaration.Han Suk-Joon is worried about losing his place, and Jun Hyun-moo has become an entertainment MC, but he is complaining of anxiety.Free announcers who have not even achieved such a good result yet are also a lot.Jun Hyun-moo, who celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Free Declaration, posted several photos and lengthy articles on social media on Wednesday, including capturing the JTBC entertainment Hot Thingers broadcast screen.Jun Hyun-moo recalled his announcer days 15 years ago and said, You love Jun Hyun-moo and I will continue to support you.It has been 10 years since I quit the announcer and declared Free.I do not know how much the broadcast has increased, but I want to make many people laugh like my brother, who gave me a great pleasure when I was a child, and I feel like I have been working hard for 10 years. Jun Hyun-moo joined KBS Bond 32 in 2006 and has been active as an MC in various programs such as Vitamin, Star Golden Bell and Live Information.He was called an entertainment announcer and left KBS with a free declaration in September 2012.The Free Declaration failed to prevent Jun Hyun-moo from succeeding: He received an entertainment award at MBC in 2017 and is familiar with him as an entertainer rather than an announcer.Although there were images of unfavorableness due to frequent scandals and speech mistakes, he succeeded in buying viewers favor with his unique squirming characters and sensible progress. His income is estimated at tens of billions of won.But Jun Hyun-moo, who is in charge of a number of fixed programs, is still anxious.On MBC entertainment Radio Star broadcast on the 13th, Jun Hyun-moo said, You should not empty your seat.I was caught in Corona just before shooting the point of Power of omniscient meddling, and Seo Jang-hoon gave me a hit, he said.Announcer-turned-broadcaster Han Suk-Joon also said, I am still anxious about going on a free 19.I am nervous when I see an article that the announcers have resigned, he said.Han Suk-Joon joined KBS in 2003 as a 29th KBS bond, but has been working as a freelancer since leaving in 2015.Veteran broadcasters are also anxious, but the announcers Free Declaration continues.Jang Ye-won, who became the youngest announcer at the time of joining SBS bond 18, left in eight years.Since then, Jang Ye-won has been MC for Three Smugs, Captain, and Monthly Connect, but the reaction was sour.When I belonged to SBS, I lost the topic of Jang Ye-won.They made a name under the name of public bond announcers, but the roles required by announcers and broadcasters are different: sticking to fixed images cannot survive.In order to keep a place in the endlessly changing broadcasting environment, you have to find characters and concepts, not vocalization and pronunciation.

The broadcaster's signboard announcers are going through a smooth path after the Free Declaration. Han Suk-Joon is worried about losing his place, and Jun Hyun-moo has become an entertainment MC, but he is complaining of anxiety. Free announcers who have not even achieved such a good result yet are also a lot.

Jun Hyun-moo, who celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Free Declaration, posted several photos and lengthy articles on social media on Wednesday, including capturing the JTBC entertainment "Hot Thingers" broadcast screen. Jun Hyun-moo recalled his announcer days 15 years ago and said, "You love Jun Hyun-moo and I will continue to support you."

"It has been 10 years since I quit the announcer and declared Free. I do not know how much the broadcast has increased, but I want to make many people laugh like my brother, who gave me a great pleasure when I was a child, and I feel like I have been working hard for 10 years. "

Jun Hyun-moo joined KBS Bond 32 in 2006 and has been active as an MC in various programs such as 'Vitamin', 'Star Golden Bell' and 'Live Information'. He was called an entertainment announcer and left KBS with a Free declaration in September 2012.

The Free Declaration failed to prevent Jun Hyun-moo from succeeding: He received an entertainment award at MBC in 2017 and is familiar with him as an entertainer rather than an announcer. Although there were images of unfavorableness due to frequent scandals and speech mistakes, he succeeded in buying viewers' favor with his unique squirming characters and sensible progress. His income is estimated at tens of billions of won.

But Jun Hyun-moo, who is in charge of a number of fixed programs, is still anxious. On MBC entertainment 'Radio Star' broadcast on the 13th, Jun Hyun-moo said, "You should not empty your seat. "I was caught in Corona just before shooting the point of 'Power of omniscient meddling', and Seo Jang-hoon gave me a hit," he said.

Announcer-turned-broadcaster Han Suk-Joon also said, "I am still anxious about going on a Free 19." "I am nervous when I see an article that the announcers have resigned," he said. Han Suk-Joon joined KBS in 2003 as a 29th KBS bond, but has been working as a Freelancer since leaving in 2015.

Veteran broadcasters are also anxious, but the announcers' Free Declaration continues. Jang Ye-won, who became the youngest announcer at the time of joining SBS bond 18, left in eight years.

Since then, Jang Ye-won has been MC for 'Three Smugs', 'Captain', and 'Monthly Connect', but the reaction was sour. When I belonged to SBS, I lost the topic of Jang Ye-won.

They made a name under the name of "public bond" announcers, but the roles required by announcers and broadcasters are different: sticking to fixed images cannot survive. In order to keep a place in the endlessly changing broadcasting environment, you have to find characters and concepts, not vocalization and pronunciation.