Jang Ye-won, World Beauty 2nd place? 3 Second Cut 'Jal' One Life Reversal

Jang Ye-won was surprised by the anecdote that came to the top of World Beauty in Radio Star.MBC entertainment Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 16th, was on the air.Ahn Ji-hwan, a national voice actor who has been active in more than 20,000 works for 30 years, Jung Sun-hee, who has been active in radio for 25 years as well as TV, Yoon Min-soo, who became more popular as a father of Yoon-hoo, and Jang Ye-won, who became an all-round broadcaster after the Free Declaration, appeared on SBS sign Announcer,Despite various talk, he mentioned Jang Ye-won and said that he played as a sports announcer during the Announcer period.He has been on a business trip to the World Cup in Brazil when he was a new recruit.I was the only one who had an alternative when the regular sign Announcer had to go, but I was the only one who had a football magazine, said Jang Ye-won, who released a photo of the topic, saying, As a result, I was only good there, especially when I was shot with a job.I left because of the job, and I became known for my name, said Jang Ye-won, who said, I watched the game to enjoy in the stands because of the interview and I thought it was the best three seconds of my life.So I was free, thanks to Jail, but theres a backlash, he said. I had a former World Broadcasting Center, and I suddenly started to recognize it, and I became famous for asking for interviews at all Worlds.It is still going around in the World Cup season.Even the former World Cup beauty supporter, he said, The first place would have been a better person, and all said, It is a typical Miss Korea.On the other hand, MBC entertainment Radio Star is a unique talk show that unarms guests with the talks of a village killer who does not know where to go and brings out real stories.Radio Star
Jang Ye-won was surprised by the anecdote that came to the top of World Beauty in Radio Star.MBC entertainment Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 16th, was on the air.Ahn Ji-hwan, a national voice actor who has been active in more than 20,000 works for 30 years, Jung Sun-hee, who has been active in radio for 25 years as well as TV, Yoon Min-soo, who became more popular as a father of Yoon-hoo, and Jang Ye-won, who became an all-round broadcaster after the Free Declaration, appeared on SBS sign Announcer,Despite various talk, he mentioned Jang Ye-won and said that he played as a sports announcer during the Announcer period.He has been on a business trip to the World Cup in Brazil when he was a new recruit.I was the only one who had an alternative when the regular sign Announcer had to go, but I was the only one who had a football magazine, said Jang Ye-won, who released a photo of the topic, saying, As a result, I was only good there, especially when I was shot with a job.I left because of the job, and I became known for my name, said Jang Ye-won, who said, I watched the game to enjoy in the stands because of the interview and I thought it was the best three seconds of my life.So I was free, thanks to Jail, but theres a backlash, he said. I had a former World Broadcasting Center, and I suddenly started to recognize it, and I became famous for asking for interviews at all Worlds.It is still going around in the World Cup season.Even the former World Cup beauty supporter, he said, The first place would have been a better person, and all said, It is a typical Miss Korea.On the other hand, MBC entertainment Radio Star is a unique talk show that unarms guests with the talks of a village killer who does not know where to go and brings out real stories.Radio Star

Jang Ye-won was surprised by the anecdote that came to the top of World Beauty in Radio Star.

MBC entertainment Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 16th, was on the air.

Ahn Ji-hwan, a national voice actor who has been active in more than 20,000 works for 30 years, Jung Sun-hee, who has been active in radio for 25 years as well as TV, Yoon Min-soo, who became more popular as a father of Yoon-hoo, and Jang Ye-won, who became an all-round Broadcaster after the Free Declaration, appeared on SBS sign Announcer,

Despite various talk, he mentioned Jang Ye-won and said that he played as a sports Announcer during the Announcer period. He has been on a business trip to the World Cup in Brazil when he was a new recruit. “I was the only one who had an alternative when the regular sign Announcer had to go, but I was the only one who had a football magazine,” said Jang Ye-won, who released a photo of the topic, saying, “As a result, I was only good there, especially when I was shot with a job.”

“I left because of the job, and I became known for my name,” said Jang Ye-won, who said, “I watched the game to enjoy in the stands because of the interview and I thought it was the best three seconds of my life.”

“So I was Free, thanks to Jail, but there’s a backlash,” he said. “I had a former World Broadcasting Center, and I suddenly started to recognize it, and I became famous for asking for interviews at all Worlds.”

It is still going around in the World Cup season. Even the former World Cup beauty supporter, he said, "The first place would have been a better person," and all said, "It is a typical Miss Korea."

On the other hand, MBC entertainment Radio Star is a unique talk show that unarms guests with the talks of a village killer who does not know where to go and brings out real stories.

Radio Star