Men on a Mission' Hong Hyon-hee, "I think Jang Na-ra" in Diet success

In the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th,On the day, Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared in a more healthy manner than usual, praised his brothers such as I really lost a lot of weight and I lost a lot of face.In particular, Lee Soo-geun praised Jang Na-ra because I am fat, and Hong Hyon-hee said, I am now in a bad mood for health.On the other hand, in addition to Hong Hyon-hee, singer Seol Woon-do, gag woman Lee Kyung-sil and Cho Hye-ryun appeared on the broadcast.

In the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th,

On the day, Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared in a more healthy manner than usual, praised his brothers such as "I really lost a lot of weight" and "I lost a lot of face".

In particular, Lee Soo-geun praised "Jang Na-ra because I am fat," and Hong Hyon-hee said, "I am now in a bad mood for health."

On the other hand, in addition to Hong Hyon-hee, singer Seol Woon-do, gag woman Lee Kyung-sil and Cho Hye-ryun appeared on the broadcast.