Kim Min-ji "Park Ji-sung and marriage 7th Anniversary... Still Adorable"

Kim Min-ji Announcer said on his 27th day on his SNS that the way to return to the kong-guksu, where the two of them escaped and sued in commemoration of the 7th anniversary of marriage.I am still grateful for being a respectable person, he said. Thank you for being a person who is worried and trying for the Na-eun life.I am grateful to the residents for their warmth and generosity, so I am very comfortable to live together.Meanwhile, Park Ji-sung and Kim Min-ji have one male and one female in Park Ji-sung and marriage in 2014.Celebrate the seventh anniversary of marriageYou two are out of hereThe way back from a savage Kong-guksu.Im still grateful for being a respectable person.I dont say, Thats enough.I am grateful that Na-eun is a person who is worried and trying for life.Its cold and strict to youIts warm and generous to the people around youIts very comfortable to live with youThank you.I thank you for buying a lot of delicious things and Im back.
Kim Min-ji Announcer said on his 27th day on his SNS that the way to return to the kong-guksu, where the two of them escaped and sued in commemoration of the 7th anniversary of marriage.I am still grateful for being a respectable person, he said. Thank you for being a person who is worried and trying for the Na-eun life.I am grateful to the residents for their warmth and generosity, so I am very comfortable to live together.Meanwhile, Park Ji-sung and Kim Min-ji have one male and one female in Park Ji-sung and marriage in 2014.Celebrate the seventh anniversary of marriageYou two are out of hereThe way back from a savage Kong-guksu.Im still grateful for being a respectable person.I dont say, Thats enough.I am grateful that Na-eun is a person who is worried and trying for life.Its cold and strict to youIts warm and generous to the people around youIts very comfortable to live with youThank you.I thank you for buying a lot of delicious things and Im back.

Kim Min-ji Announcer said on his 27th day on his SNS that "the way to return to the Kong-guksu, where the two of them escaped and sued in commemoration of the 7th anniversary of marriage."

"I am still grateful for being a respectable person," he said. "Thank you for being a person who is worried and trying for the Na-eun life."

"I am grateful to the residents for their warmth and generosity, so I am very comfortable to live together."

Meanwhile, Park Ji-sung and Kim Min-ji have one male and one female in Park Ji-sung and marriage in 2014.

Celebrate the seventh anniversary of marriage

You two are out of here

The way back from a savage Kong-guksu.

I'm still grateful for being a respectable person.

I don't say, "That's enough."

I am grateful that Na-eun is a person who is worried and trying for life.

It's cold and strict to you

It's warm and generous to the people around you

It's very comfortable to live with you

Thank you.

I thank you for buying a lot of delicious things and I'm back.