Chang Kiha, a relationship with Bae Doona, who wrote the book recommendation? "What's Not Announced Yet"

Singer Chang Kiha reveals her relationship with actor Bae DoonaSinger Chang Kiha appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM broadcast on the 10th.Chang Kiha talked about his relationship with actor Bae Doona, who wrote a recommendation in the essay Is not it irrelevant published in 2020.I met with work, but it is so much more than that now, he said. It is because it is before the results are announced.The book contains the story that Chang Kiha enjoys the Vegetarian Society.Chang Kiha said, When I was living in Paju, did I eat vegetables in my garden? He said, I do not live in the Gyeonggi area and I do not grow my garden.What you should not misunderstand was not that (I) was a Vegetarian Societyist, but that you were eating a meal with a Vegetarian Society.On this day, Announcer Juju Eun came out as a DJ on behalf of Kim Young-chul, who was confirmed in Corona 19.

Singer Chang Kiha reveals her relationship with actor Bae Doona

Singer Chang Kiha appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM 'Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' broadcast on the 10th.

Chang Kiha talked about his relationship with actor Bae Doona, who wrote a recommendation in the essay "Is not it irrelevant" published in 2020. "I met with work, but it is so much more than that now," he said. "It is because it is before the results are announced."

The book contains the story that Chang Kiha enjoys the Vegetarian Society. Chang Kiha said, "When I was living in Paju, did I eat vegetables in my garden?" He said, "I do not live in the Gyeonggi area and I do not grow my garden."

"What you should not misunderstand was not that (I) was a Vegetarian Societyist, but that you were eating a meal with a Vegetarian Society."

On this day, Announcer Juju Eun came out as a DJ on behalf of Kim Young-chul, who was confirmed in Corona 19.