Kim Gu son MC Gree, every time I see a 17kg prickly visual... 'Hoon Hoon Hoon's boyfriend'

Rapper MC Gree has reported on the latest.MC Gree posted a picture on his SNS on the 21st, saying, Its very hot. Everyone fights. Gene duplication.The photo shows MC Gree standing next to a white curtain wearing a yellow T-shirt.In particular, MC Gree appeared on MBCs Radio Star, saying, I lost 13kg and then increased it again. I did it on purpose.I wanted to look like the same man, so I made a bulk-up. As such, I am proud of my beautiful shoulder and warm visual.MC Gree is running the YouTube channel MC Gree Gura with his father Kim Gu.

Rapper MC Gree has reported on the latest.

MC Gree posted a picture on his SNS on the 21st, saying, "It's very hot. Everyone fights. Gene duplication.

The photo shows MC Gree standing next to a white curtain wearing a yellow T-shirt.

In particular, MC Gree appeared on MBC's Radio Star, saying, "I lost 13kg and then increased it again. I did it on purpose. I wanted to look like the same man, so I made a bulk-up. "As such, I am proud of my beautiful shoulder and" warm "visual.

MC Gree is running the YouTube channel MC Gree Gura' with his father Kim Gu.