I like MC Gree .. 'Gim Gu-ra son' MC Gree, heart-program using warm face

MCMC Gree has revealed its current status.On the 27th, MC Gree posted a video on his SNS with an article entitled I love you. In the public video, he made hearts using his hands and face.He produced a warm mood in the harmony of a small face and a leftover outer; the fans who saw it were too cute and Its nice, but what day?I keep looking at it without thinking ... I like MC Gree ... and so on.Meanwhile, MC Gree has been broadcasting since childhood with Gim Gu-ras son. He joined Brand New Music in 2016 and announced his debut as a singer, Nineteen, Its dangerous outside the blanket, HIM, Look and Spring Takes .MC Gree SNS

MCMC Gree has revealed its current status.

On the 27th, MC Gree posted a video on his SNS with an article entitled "I love you." In the public video, he made hearts using his hands and face.

He produced a warm mood in the harmony of a small face and a leftover outer; the fans who saw it were "too cute" and "It's nice, but what day?" "I keep looking at it without thinking ... I like MC Gree ..." and so on.

Meanwhile, MC Gree has been broadcasting since childhood with Gim Gu-ra's son. He joined Brand New Music in 2016 and announced his debut as a singer, 'Nineteen', 'It's dangerous outside the blanket', 'HIM', 'Look' and 'Spring Takes' .

MC Gree SNS