Jo Hye-ryun "So happy to write to son Space Enlisted, Husband 'Father'"

Seoul = = Knowing Bros Jo Hye-ryun confessed to the story that son Space called Husband Father.In JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, Hong Hyun-hee appeared on behalf of Kim Young-chul, and Lee Kyung-sil Jo Hye-ryun appeared as a former student.Jo Hye-ryun said, Son Space went to the army. It has been a month since I was Enlisted. I have not been on a recruit vacation yet, but I have a letter.I found two letters in the envelope, I wrote it to my mom and I wrote it to Husband, she said.I called (Husband) The Man from Nowhere, but I wrote it to Father, he said. I cried so much as a Husband. I was so happy.I think I know the happy heart of the police. Jo Hye-ryun also recalled the days when his Taebo diet was popular in the past.Recently, he added a smile on YouTube saying that there is a nearly 6 million views of Taebos Curse on YouTube.

Seoul = = Knowing Bros' Jo Hye-ryun confessed to the story that son Space called Husband 'Father'.

In JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, Hong Hyun-hee appeared on behalf of Kim Young-chul, and Lee Kyung-sil Jo Hye-ryun appeared as a former student.

Jo Hye-ryun said, "son Space went to the army. It has been a month since I was Enlisted." "I have not been on a recruit vacation yet, but I have a letter." "I found two letters in the envelope, I wrote it to my mom and I wrote it to Husband," she said.

"I called "(Husband) The Man from Nowhere, but I wrote it to Father," he said. "I cried so much as a Husband. I was so happy. I think I know the happy heart of the police. "

Jo Hye-ryun also recalled the days when his Taebo diet was popular in the past. Recently, he added a smile on YouTube saying that there is a nearly 6 million views of 'Taebo's Curse' on YouTube.