Hongja" Penthouse on the 2nd floor'=older brother... Opening a traditional teahouse"

Singer Hongja appeared on TBS FM Choi Il-gus Hurricane Irma Radio broadcast on the 5th.On this day, Hongja showed Love Live!, which is a modifier of Gomtang Voice.Listeners to Hongjas Love Live!, such as Single and Its Me, have been supporting the same.When Hongja finished Love Live!, a tribute was poured out: Princess of Elegy.Hongja says: Sad songs are called Elegy; I also do a lot of sad, emotional songs.The queen of Elezie is Mr. Lee, so I will be a princess. From then on, fans will tell me about it. Then, star lyricist Lee Kun-woo, who wrote Hongjas Its Me, appeared and told the story of his music work with Hongja.Lee Kun-woo praised Hongjas Love Live! I felt it once again.He also cited husky and chest-stricken tone and appealing voice as the best charm.Hongja said, At first I did not know who the song was, but as soon as I saw it, I was so sad and sad that I thought I should do this song.I like the verse of a woman with a star the most, he said.Im learning guitar and its been half a year, but I just learned the basics. Ill show you when I appear next time, Hongja said.I did five productions, but it was not easy. I poured a lot of nerves from one to ten, and I poured a lot of affection.The composer, Penthouse, is our older brother. The older brother wrote the song Nothing and I put a spoon on it.I became a composer in a mess, he said.Also on the show, it was revealed by a listener that Hongjas mother was preparing to open a traditional teahouse. My mother was too hostile to Corona 19.Then he decided to open a teahouse with his usual favorite traditional tea. He prepared everything alone. Choi Il-gus Hurricane Irma Radio starring Hongja can be seen again on TBS FM YouTube.TBS FM Choi Il-gus Hurricane Irma Radio is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm at 95.1 MHz.

Singer Hongja appeared on TBS FM 'Choi Il-gu's Hurricane Irma Radio' broadcast on the 5th.

On this day, Hongja showed 'Love Live!', which is a modifier of 'Gomtang Voice'. Listeners to Hongja's Love Live!, such as 'Single' and 'It's Me', have been supporting the same. When Hongja finished Love Live!, a tribute was poured out: 'Princess of Elegy.'

Hongja says: "Sad songs are called 'Elegy'; I also do a lot of sad, emotional songs. "The queen of Elezie is Mr. Lee, so I will be a princess." From then on, fans will tell me about it. "

Then, star lyricist Lee Kun-woo, who wrote Hongja's "It's Me," appeared and told the story of his music work with Hongja. Lee Kun-woo praised "Hongja's Love Live! I felt it once again." He also cited 'husky and chest-stricken tone and appealing voice' as the best charm. Hongja said, "At first I did not know who the song was, but as soon as I saw it, I was so sad and sad that I thought I should do this song. "I like the verse of "a woman with a star" the most," he said.

"I'm learning guitar and it's been half a year, but I just learned the basics. I'll show you when I appear next time," Hongja said. "I did five productions, but it was not easy. I poured a lot of nerves from one to ten, and I poured a lot of affection." "The composer, Penthouse, is our older brother. The older brother wrote the song "Nothing" and I put a spoon on it. "I became a composer in a mess," he said.

Also on the show, it was revealed by a listener that Hongja's mother was preparing to open a traditional teahouse. "My mother was too hostile to Corona 19. Then he decided to open a teahouse with his usual favorite traditional tea. He prepared everything alone. "

'Choi Il-gu's Hurricane Irma Radio' starring Hongja can be seen again on TBS FM YouTube. TBS FM 'Choi Il-gu's Hurricane Irma Radio' is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm at 95.1 MHz.