Hongja, Blood donation Certification "The Most Beautiful Wrinkle in the World" Heart is also pretty

Singer Hongja reveals how hes doing Blood DonationOn June 3, Hongja posted two photos on his instagram with an article entitled The Most Beautiful Wrinkle in the World #Blood Donation.Hongja, who wears a hat in the public photo, is on Blood Donation.Even if you do not decorate, the natural beauty of the innocent Hongja catches your eye.The netizens who watched the photos responded that the heart is pretty, I like to see, beautiful and beautiful atmosphere.Hongja, who made his debut with his first album Why can not I speak in 2012, became very popular through TV Chosun Miss Trot.He also won the 2019 Soribada Best K Music Awards Trot Rookie Award.Meanwhile, Hongja recently appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program The Dog Is Great and said, There are two dogs called Pungsim and Harp. They are mother and daughter dogs.Even if the wind and Harp are small, they are a little old.When I brought the wind, I was tired of Seoul and my heart was so bad that I blew a lot until then.  I wanted to build it with that heart, so I said it was windy when the wind blew.Harp is half the other puppy, so Harp introduced his dog.
Singer Hongja reveals how hes doing Blood DonationOn June 3, Hongja posted two photos on his instagram with an article entitled The Most Beautiful Wrinkle in the World #Blood Donation.Hongja, who wears a hat in the public photo, is on Blood Donation.Even if you do not decorate, the natural beauty of the innocent Hongja catches your eye.The netizens who watched the photos responded that the heart is pretty, I like to see, beautiful and beautiful atmosphere.Hongja, who made his debut with his first album Why can not I speak in 2012, became very popular through TV Chosun Miss Trot.He also won the 2019 Soribada Best K Music Awards Trot Rookie Award.Meanwhile, Hongja recently appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program The Dog Is Great and said, There are two dogs called Pungsim and Harp. They are mother and daughter dogs.Even if the wind and Harp are small, they are a little old.When I brought the wind, I was tired of Seoul and my heart was so bad that I blew a lot until then.  I wanted to build it with that heart, so I said it was windy when the wind blew.Harp is half the other puppy, so Harp introduced his dog.

Singer Hongja reveals how he's doing Blood donation

On June 3, Hongja posted two photos on his instagram with an article entitled "The Most Beautiful Wrinkle in the World #Blood donation".

Hongja, who wears a hat in the public photo, is on Blood donation.

Even if you do not decorate, the natural beauty of the innocent Hongja catches your eye.

The netizens who watched the photos responded that "the heart is pretty", "I like to see", "beautiful" and "beautiful atmosphere".

Hongja, who made his debut with his first album 'Why can not I speak' in 2012, became very popular through TV Chosun Miss Trot'. He also won the 2019 Soribada Best K Music Awards Trot Rookie Award.

Meanwhile, Hongja recently appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program "The Dog Is Great" and said, "There are two dogs called Pungsim and Harp. They are mother and daughter dogs. Even if the wind and Harp are small, they are a little old. When I brought the wind, I was tired of Seoul and my heart was so bad that I blew a lot until then. "" I wanted to build it with that heart, so I said it was windy when the wind blew. Harp is half the other puppy, so Harp "introduced his dog.