Ha Jun-su Gets Out Well, Says 'Transfer Love' After marriage Announcement

Comedian Ha Jun-soo, 32, who is in his prime as a Hakaso, was hit by a marriage announcement with a gag woman, An Ga-yeon, 32, who is in public love.But it seems that he will not fully enjoy his joy. The controversy was at the center of the controversy over the alleged Transfer Love from his ex-lover.Despite the fact that the authenticity has not been confirmed, reckless criticism continues.On the 11th, an online community site posted an article sniping Ha Jun-su.Mr. B, who claimed to be Ha Jun-sus ex-girlfriend, posted an article entitled Comedian H (Ha Jun-su) and Comedian A (Ahn Ga-yeon) and said he was a person who promised to live with Comedian H, who became more famous as a caricature than gag for eight years from December 12, 2010.In the article, Mr. B said, Before I broke up, I made my debut as a webtoon on a site rather than gag, and I was having an affair with a famous artist.I did not mention my real name in the article, but recently, Ha Jun-su MBC What do you do?And it was possible to guess that it was two people in that Ahn Yeon-yeon was drawing a webtoon under the name of Chukapi.Mr. B said in his article, One day, my boyfriend suddenly broke up with me, and while I was struggling to come down to my home, I put up a story about the fishing trip together with Sigi who lived with me as if she were teasing me on the webtoon.I did not receive a proper apology from both people.There is a CCTV video of two of us riding a motorcycle and going home during the day when I went to work at the house where we lived, he said. They deceived me without a word of apology until the end, saying that I was wrong and they had an affair.Mr. B recently mentioned that Ha Jun-su and Ahn Yeon-yeon appeared on the YouTube channel operated by Lee Yong-jin and made a marriage announcement. He is a proud marriage announcement on the pros of senior comedian.I am angry at the reason why I ignored me until the end and I lied about the background and the background and I was deceiving because I was in love for two years. I am complaining, I am receiving a letter saying that I am filing a claim for damages, he said. I want to get an apology.I will find a lawyer tomorrow and talk to them through a lawyer.  It takes a long time to raise my head to the professor who said that he may have cancer after breast cancer recurrence.I started living with my parents on condition of marriage within a year, and I lived like cancer was a big sinner. After the revelation, the YouTube channel Hakaso operated by Ha Junsu and the Echichu channel operated by Ahn Ga Yeon continue to criticize the contents.The image put up as Hakaso seems to collapse at a moment.In addition to the TVN Comedy Big League, which is currently appearing on the show, Ha Junsu has been loved as a distinctive caricature by appearing in a big entertainment program of terrestrial and cable.But now Comedy Big League has been a problem for the production team since this weeks recording.Of course, what happened between men and women is not something that should be criticized. It is too private, even if the agreement between the parties has been reached or not.Nevertheless, if Mr. Bs claim is true, it seems inevitable to strike the image at the moral level.Some netizens are also angry with the fact that there is no clear explanation or apology.Although it is an individual, there are opinions that it is disappointing as it is Sigi which is popular in the midst of the popularity.On the other hand, the same community has posted a message from a netizen who claimed to be a subordinate, but the authenticity has not been confirmed.The author of the article said, I will not deny the entire claim of Mr. B.I also acknowledge that there was something that would hurt the writer, he said. The claim that I did not receive an apology is not true.After the incident on November 7, 2018, I continued to apologize to the writer repeatedly and repeatedly, and I was officially separated under the agreement with the deceased due to moral responsibility. The writing has clearly revealed the stories that even if you are formally dating a yeon, or even if you are marriage, you can congratulate me sincerely.I decided that I should clean everything up and start again because it seemed not to be a moral.After that, I confirmed clearly that the relationship with the writer was completed and then confessed to the deceased. I thought that I did not publicize it because of the sorryness and gratitude for the parts that urged my mother to hide the cancer of my girlfriend and my mother during the cancer battle.After this, the writer had a malicious mind to me, and even though I officially arranged the relationship politely and politely at the time, I was also hurting because I was spreading the story about me on the public Internet again, said Ha Jun-su.

Comedian Ha Jun-soo, 32, who is in his prime as a 'Hakaso', was hit by a marriage announcement with a gag woman, An Ga-yeon, 32, who is in public Love. But it seems that he will not fully enjoy his joy. The controversy was at the center of the controversy over the alleged "Transfer Love" from his ex-Lover. Despite the fact that the authenticity has not been confirmed, reckless criticism continues.

On the 11th, an online Community site posted an article sniping Ha Jun-su. Mr. B, who claimed to be Ha Jun-su's ex-girlfriend, posted an article entitled "Comedian H (Ha Jun-su) and Comedian A (Ahn Ga-yeon)" and said he was "a person who promised to live with Comedian H, who became more famous as a caricature than gag for eight years from December 12, 2010". In the article, Mr. B said, "Before I broke up, I made my debut as a webtoon on a site rather than gag, and I was having an affair with a famous artist."

I did not mention my real name in the article, but recently, Ha Jun-su MBC 'What do you do? 'And it was possible to guess that it was two people in that Ahn Yeon-yeon was drawing a webtoon under the name of Chukapi.

Mr. B said in his article, "One day, my boyfriend suddenly broke up with me, and while I was struggling to come down to my home, I put up a story about the fishing trip together with Sigi who lived with me as if she were teasing me on the webtoon."

"I did not receive a proper apology from both people. "There is a CCTV video of two of us riding a motorcycle and going home during the day when I went to work at the house where we lived," he said. "They deceived me without a word of apology until the end, saying that I was wrong and they had an affair."

Mr. B recently mentioned that Ha Jun-su and Ahn Yeon-yeon appeared on the YouTube channel operated by Lee Yong-jin and made a marriage announcement. "He is a proud marriage announcement on the pros of senior Comedian. I am angry at the reason why I ignored me until the end and I lied about the background and the background and I was deceiving because I was in Love for two years. "

"I am complaining, I am receiving a letter saying that I am filing a claim for damages," he said. "I want to get an apology. I will find a lawyer tomorrow and talk to them through a lawyer. "" It takes a long time to raise my head to the professor who said that he may have cancer after breast cancer recurrence. I started living with my parents on condition of marriage within a year, and I lived like cancer was a big sinner. "

After the revelation, the YouTube channel 'Hakaso' operated by Ha Junsu and the 'Echichu' channel operated by Ahn Ga Yeon continue to criticize the contents. The image put up as "Hakaso" seems to collapse at a moment. In addition to the TVN Comedy Big League', which is currently appearing on the show, Ha Junsu has been Loved as a distinctive caricature by appearing in a big entertainment program of terrestrial and cable. But now Comedy Big League' has been a problem for the production team since this week's recording.

Of course, what happened between men and women is not something that should be criticized. It is too private, even if the agreement between the parties has been reached or not. Nevertheless, if Mr. B's claim is true, it seems inevitable to strike the image at the moral level.

Some netizens are also angry with the fact that there is no clear explanation or apology. Although it is an individual, there are opinions that it is disappointing as it is Sigi which is popular in the midst of the popularity.

On the other hand, the same Community has posted a message from a netizen who claimed to be a subordinate, but the authenticity has not been confirmed.

The author of the article said, "I will not deny the entire claim of Mr. B. I also acknowledge that there was something that would hurt the writer, "he said." The claim that I did not receive an apology is not true. After the incident on November 7, 2018, I continued to apologize to the writer repeatedly and repeatedly, and I was officially separated under the agreement with the deceased due to moral responsibility. "

"The writing has clearly revealed the stories that even if you are formally dating a yeon, or even if you are marriage, you can congratulate me sincerely." I decided that I should clean everything up and start again because it seemed not to be a moral. After that, I confirmed clearly that the relationship with the writer was completed and then confessed to the deceased. "I thought that I did not publicize it because of the sorryness and gratitude for the parts that urged my mother to hide the cancer of my girlfriend and my mother during the cancer battle.

"After this, the writer had a malicious mind to me, and even though I officially arranged the relationship politely and politely at the time, I was also hurting because I was spreading the story about me on the public Internet again," said Ha Jun-su.