"Girl group member liked Yoo Jae-Suk...Running Man"; TV viewer ratings 8.1% on Talk Race

SBS Running Man created another legend with the talk of the members.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 4th, kept the top spot in the same time zone with an average of 3% of SBSs 2049 TV viewer ratings (hereinafter based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan area and households), and the average TV viewer ratings soared to 5.8% and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute to 8.1%.On this day, the broadcast was decorated with a new concept talk race We Gon Be Right Day that can be done by constantly chatting.It was created to actively reflect the audiences opinion that members can make a single episode with only talk.We Gon Be Alright Day Race is a mission to deduct 100 We Gon Be Alrights, and We Gon Be Alright can be deducted if you chat without silence for 10 minutes.If you hang up for more than 10 seconds, two We Gon Be Alright will be added. The members poured out the talk bomb from the beginning and were interested in various behind-the-scenes talk that could not be heard anywhere.Haha recalled the days of X Man and revealed that one of the girl groups liked Yoo Jae-Suk.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have never received a dash, but Kim Jong Kook said, It is a straight image now, but there was a little bit of slap when I was kung-tung.Yoo Jae-Suk brought up the story that made up the members of the present at the early stage of Running Man project.Yoo Jae-Suk said about Song Ji-hyo, When I came to the Family Out guest once, I said Ill be tired and go to rest, but I did not start recording.I was snoring in the next room, and I was the top candidate for that, he said, and about Ji Suk-jin, Ji Suk-jin was careful because I was close.I remember the production team asking for their opinions and telling them as objectively and coolly as possible.Song Ji-hyo mentioned Lee Kwang-soo in the early days of Running Man.Song Ji-hyo said, I was a woman, so I could not easily get along with my brothers in the early days, but Lee Kwang-soo called me a few times saying Lets see together.At that time, I thought a little I am so excited and said, Do not call me. I did not get a phone call. In addition, Jeon So-min started his special talent Love Talk and recently surprised everyone by mentioning Thumbnam and saying Hon-nam.I was active, so I asked him to walk home together. I walked too long. I said go sister at the stop.The members made a lot of the past class with the talk that made the production team tired, and Yang Se-chan and Haha were decided as the final penalties.The scene was the best TV viewer rating per minute with 8.1%.

sbs Running Man' created another legend with the talk of the members.

The sbs entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 4th, kept the top spot in the same time zone with an average of 3% of sbs's 2049 TV viewer ratings (hereinafter based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan area and households), and the average TV viewer ratings soared to 5.8% and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute to 8.1%.

On this day, the broadcast was decorated with a new concept talk Race 'We Gon' Be Right Day' that can be done by constantly chatting. It was created to actively reflect the audience's opinion that 'members can make a single episode with only talk'.

'We Gon' Be Alright Day' Race is a mission to deduct 100 We Gon' Be Alrights, and We Gon' Be Alright can be deducted if you chat without silence for 10 minutes. If you hang up for more than 10 seconds, two We Gon Be Alright will be added. The members poured out the talk bomb from the beginning and were interested in various behind-the-scenes talk that could not be heard anywhere.

Haha recalled the days of "X Man" and revealed that "one of the girl groups liked Yoo Jae-Suk." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have never received a dash," but Kim Jong Kook said, "It is a straight image now, but there was a little bit of slap when I was 'kung-tung'."

Yoo Jae-Suk brought up the story that made up the members of the present at the early stage of Running Man' project. Yoo Jae-Suk said about Song Ji-hyo, "When I came to the 'Family Out' guest once, I said 'I'll be tired and go to rest', but I did not start recording. “I was snoring in the next room, and I was the top candidate for that,” he said, and about Ji Suk-jin, “Ji Suk-jin was careful because I was close. “I remember the production team asking for their opinions and telling them as objectively and coolly as possible.”

Song Ji-hyo mentioned Lee Kwang-soo in the early days of Running Man'. Song Ji-hyo said, "I was a woman, so I could not easily get along with my brothers in the early days, but Lee Kwang-soo called me a few times saying 'Let's see together'. At that time, I thought a little 'I am so excited' and said, 'Do not call me.' I did not get a phone call. "

In addition, Jeon So-min started his special talent 'Love Talk' and recently surprised everyone by mentioning 'Thumbnam' and saying 'Hon-nam'. I was active, so I asked him to walk home together. I walked too long. I said "go sister" at the stop.

The members made a lot of the past class with the talk that made the production team tired, and Yang Se-chan and Haha were decided as the final penalties. The scene was the best TV viewer rating per minute with 8.1%.