"Lee Tae-gon live with you" face-to-face with "Girl 2" Park Joo-Mi, Song Ji-in

Marriage songwriter divorce composition 2 Park Joo-Mi declared divorce to Shin Yusin.On Saturday, TV Chosun Saturday Drama Marriage Writing Divorce Composition 2 (hereinafter referred to as Girl Song 2) depicted Safi-Young (Park Joo-Mi) and Lee Tae-gon who visit Amys house.On this day, Safi Young said, I am Shin Yu-shins wife. In a while, with my husband. I am ready to hear my answer. I am hours. Amy replied, I love you.Safiyoung said, Shin Yu-shin is right because he can not deny it. He asked Amy about her age, the time she met Shin Yu-shin, and the gift she received.Amy replied calmly, and Safiyoung said, Hes quite sweet. Ive been there, so I know. Thanks. Ill get you the papers.Talk to them. You should plan your life.

'Marriage songwriter divorce composition 2' Park Joo-Mi declared divorce to Shin Yusin.

On Saturday, TV Chosun Saturday Drama "Marriage Writing divorce Composition 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Girl Song 2") depicted Safi-Young (Park Joo-Mi) and Lee Tae-gon who visit Amy's house.

On this day, Safi Young said, "I am Shin Yu-shin's wife. In a while, with my husband." "I am ready to hear my answer. I am hours." Amy replied, "I love you."

Safiyoung said, "Shin Yu-shin is right because he can not deny it." He asked Amy about her age, the time she met Shin Yu-shin, and the gift she received.

Amy replied calmly, and Safiyoung said, "He's quite sweet. I've been there, so I know. Thanks. I'll get you the papers. Talk to them. You should plan your life. "