"46-year-old unmarried" Lee Tae-gon "missed the relationship when I was in my 20s...I thought I was young" regret (a good harvest)

On the 10th KBS 2TV entertainment Fan heart pride contest a good harvest (hereinafter referred to as a good harvest), star lecturer Kim Mi-kyung and his main group appeared and had a special time.A fan of Kim Mi-kyung said, The wedding announcement of my son who came too early. Can I marry his 26-year-old son?Lee Tae-gon said, My son is a worker and I think I can get married because I have a living.I can not meet another woman who wants to marry, he said. I have a woman who keeps thinking about me.It was in my 20s, this is the first time Ive ever talked about it, I didnt know she was such a good woman then.But later on, I thought that if I lived with her, I would have lived really well. I hesitated to marry because I thought I was too young.Oh, I think this is a missed one, he confessed.Can you contact him? Lee Tae-gon said, No, and said, I heard that I was married. There are men like that.I think a lot about getting married when Im settled and stable. I tell my juniors what I say is, I can not marry forever.I am not satisfied with the position, so when I see (the son of the story), I have a job and I think I will get through it well. Kim Mi-kyung also said: For my son, 26 could be the right age for marriage; the idea that the right age for marriage is in their early 30s is just the idea of mothers, we live 100 years.If you get married five years early, you will not get old. You can cheer up to marry someone you want most.

On the 10th KBS 2TV entertainment 'Fan heart pride contest a good harvest' (hereinafter referred to as 'a good harvest'), star lecturer Kim Mi-kyung and his main group appeared and had a special time.

A fan of Kim Mi-kyung said, "The wedding announcement of my son who came too early. Can I marry his 26-year-old son?" Lee Tae-gon said, "My son is a worker and I think I can get married because I have a living."

"I can not meet another woman who wants to marry," he said. "I have a woman who keeps thinking about me."

"It was in my 20s, this is the first time I've ever talked about it, I didn't know she was such a good woman then. But later on, I thought that if I lived with her, I would have lived really well. "I hesitated to marry because I thought I was too young. "Oh, I think this is a missed one," he confessed.

"Can you contact him?" Lee Tae-gon said, "No," and said, "I heard that I was married." "There are men like that. I think a lot about getting married when I'm settled and stable. I tell my juniors what I say is, "I can not marry forever." I am not satisfied with the position, so when I see (the son of the story), I have a job and I think I will get through it well. "

Kim Mi-kyung also said: "For my son, 26 could be the right age for marriage; the idea that the right age for marriage is in their early 30s is just the idea of mothers, we live 100 years. If you get married five years early, you will not get old. You can cheer up to marry someone you want most. "