DIA Yebin, first Solo song Love Live! Teaser release...Girl hitting

DIA Yebin, who releases his solo album for the first time after his debut, will release his new song Yes I Know Love Live through official SNS at 5 pm on the 3rd!Teaser was released and raised interest in new songs.In the video, Yebin played the guitar directly, with a summer atmosphere, and Yebins appearance, which seemed to be a simple but comfortable voice, reminded me of a faint summer night.The combination of emotional guitar melodies and Yebins sweet and delicate vocals was enough to create expectations for the Yes I Know euphemism.In addition, Yebin conveyed his feelings of love through lyrics such as I love you a lot and I always want to be with me, and increased his immersion in the song.Yes I Know, released by Yebin for the first time in six years of his debut, is a pop ballad with a quiet summer night atmosphere and Yebins soft voice.Since his debut, Yebin has not only played guitar but also played various guitar performances and cover songs such as showcases and hearings, revealing the aspect of singer-songwriters. As a result, he is attracted to the guitar performance and warm and calm Yebins voice.Meanwhile, Yebin will release his first solo album Yes I Know and music video through various music sites after his debut at 6 pm on the 7th.Photo: KHI Company

DIA Yebin, who releases his solo album for the first time after his debut, will release his new song Yes I Know Love Live through official SNS at 5 pm on the 3rd! Teaser was released and raised interest in new songs.

In the video, Yebin played the guitar directly, with a summer atmosphere, and Yebin's appearance, which seemed to be a simple but comfortable voice, reminded me of a faint summer night. The combination of emotional guitar melodies and Yebin's sweet and delicate vocals was enough to create expectations for the Yes I Know euphemism. In addition, Yebin conveyed his feelings of love through lyrics such as 'I love you a lot' and 'I always want to be with me', and increased his immersion in the song.

Yes I Know, released by Yebin for the first time in six years of his debut, is a pop ballad with a quiet summer night atmosphere and Yebin's soft voice. Since his debut, Yebin has not only played guitar but also played various guitar performances and cover songs such as showcases and hearings, revealing the aspect of singer-songwriters. As a result, he is attracted to the guitar performance and warm and calm Yebin's voice.

Meanwhile, Yebin will release his first solo album Yes I Know and music video through various music sites after his debut at 6 pm on the 7th.

Photo: KHI Company