Ayumi, marriage: How big is the DIA ring?

Ayumi from the group Sugar announced the Proposal behind-the-scenes story with the announcement of joining the ranks of out-of-stock women.Ayumi appeared on SBS Power FM  ⁇  Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show  ⁇  which was broadcast on the 25th, and expressed his impression that he was about to marry.DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, Do not you have friends like parties before marriage? Ayumi said, We had a housewarming and marriage party for four consecutive days.My brother told me to deliver it, but I prepared the food myself. I told him that I would be busier because I had to call my friends too.In addition, the image that does not seem to be good at cooking is different from the cooking gold hand.Especially, I mentioned about the proposal as much as 5 days before the marriage on this day, but Iyu said, I received it a while ago, I was so moved by the level of crying, he said.I had a soccer practice that day, so I smelled my hair and I was in a strange state. Could you suddenly kneel down and marry my favorite song Baby Driver Baby Driver?But the Proposal, which was received in an unadorned state, was even more impressive.Ayumi joked, Did you cry because the DIAmond eggs that DJs received as  ⁇ Proposal were big? I was most impressed. Especially the eggs were huge, he replied, I have to do well, and added a cute smile.

Ayumi from the group Sugar announced the Proposal behind-the-scenes story with the announcement of joining the ranks of out-of-stock women. Ayumi appeared on SBS Power FM ⁇ Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show ⁇ which was broadcast on the 25th, and expressed his impression that he was about to marry. DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, "Do not you have friends like parties before marriage?" Ayumi said, "We had a housewarming and marriage Party for four consecutive days. My brother told me to deliver it, but I prepared the food myself. I told him that I would be busier because I had to call my friends too. In addition, the image that does not seem to be good at cooking is different from the cooking gold hand. Especially, I mentioned about the Proposal as much as 5 days before the marriage on this day, but Iyu said, "I received it a while ago, I was so moved by the level of crying," he said. I had a soccer practice that day, so I smelled my hair and I was in a strange state. Could you suddenly kneel down and marry my favorite song "Baby Driver Baby Driver"? "But the Proposal, which was received in an unadorned state, was even more impressive. Ayumi joked, "Did you cry because the DIAmond eggs that DJs received as ⁇ Proposal were big?" I was most impressed. "Especially the eggs were huge," he replied, "I have to do well," and added a cute smile.