DIA Kwon Chae-won, shining visuals...sick emanating beauty

DIA Kwon Chae-won showed off the fashionista aspect.DIA Kwon Chae-won posted several photos on his Instagram account on the 29th with a short article My Best Hat these days and captured the Eye-catching of fans.In the open photo, Kwon Chae-won showed off his fashionista style with comfortable yet sophisticated styling.Kwon Chae-won wore a black ball cap Hat and focused attention on matching feminine yet hip charm costumes.Fans who saw this responded such as Kwon Chae-won is a fashionistan, It suits you with this concept and I was here when I was a visual goddess.Kwon Chae-won, who debuted as a group DIA and boasts his skills as a lead vocalist in the team, has released Somewhere, On the Road, Im Going to Me, Wow, and Ill Surveill.

DIA Kwon Chae-won showed off the fashionista aspect.

DIA Kwon Chae-won posted several photos on his Instagram account on the 29th with a short article "My Best Hat these days" and captured the Eye-catching of fans.

In the open photo, Kwon Chae-won showed off his fashionista style with comfortable yet sophisticated styling. Kwon Chae-won wore a black ball cap Hat and focused attention on matching feminine yet hip charm costumes.

Fans who saw this responded such as "Kwon Chae-won is a fashionistan", "It suits you with this concept" and "I was here when I was a visual goddess".

Kwon Chae-won, who debuted as a group DIA and boasts his skills as a lead vocalist in the team, has released 'Somewhere', 'On the Road', 'I'm Going to Me', 'Wow', and 'I'll Surveill'.