Choi Ja-hye, Summer welcome agony "I caught weight with Exercise..."

Actor Choi Ja-hye has reported on her recent situation.Choi Ja-hye told the Personal Instagram on July 15, Thanks to Exercise, I have kept my weight running so that I do not increase my weight.I do not have a taste when it is hot. In the open photo, Choi Ja-hye is wearing an Exercise suit and taking a mirror selfie, which is admiring her self-management with Exercise.The way I was worried about catching my appetite has brought empathy.Meanwhile, Choi Ja-hye made his debut as MBC 30th Bond Talent in 2001.Last year, he appeared in TVN drama Sanhu Cooking Center as Jeon Yurim.
Actor Choi Ja-hye has reported on her recent situation.Choi Ja-hye told the Personal Instagram on July 15, Thanks to Exercise, I have kept my weight running so that I do not increase my weight.I do not have a taste when it is hot. In the open photo, Choi Ja-hye is wearing an Exercise suit and taking a mirror selfie, which is admiring her self-management with Exercise.The way I was worried about catching my appetite has brought empathy.Meanwhile, Choi Ja-hye made his debut as MBC 30th Bond Talent in 2001.Last year, he appeared in TVN drama Sanhu Cooking Center as Jeon Yurim.

Actor Choi Ja-hye has reported on her recent situation.

Choi Ja-hye told the Personal Instagram on July 15, "Thanks to Exercise, I have kept my weight running so that I do not increase my weight. I do not have a taste when it is hot. "

In the open photo, Choi Ja-hye is wearing an Exercise suit and taking a mirror selfie, which is admiring her self-management with Exercise. The way I was worried about catching my appetite has brought empathy.

Meanwhile, Choi Ja-hye made his debut as MBC 30th Bond Talent in 2001.

Last year, he appeared in TVN drama 'Sanhu Cooking Center' as Jeon Yurim.