Chae Jung-an "I want to hold you even if I die...Nurse" "I envy you."

Chae Jung-an posted a picture on his personal Instagram on the 31st with an article entitled I want to hold you even if I die!! A breathtaking love Have Good Week ~ ~.In the photo, Chae Jung-an is smiling with his dog in his arms. The netizens who saw it commented, I envy the dog. It is a good time with dog.Meanwhile, Chae Jung-an is appearing in the JTBC drama Monthly House.

Chae Jung-an posted a picture on his personal Instagram on the 31st with an article entitled "I want to hold you even if I die!! A breathtaking love Have Good Week ~ ~".

In the photo, Chae Jung-an is smiling with his dog in his arms. The netizens who saw it commented, "I envy the dog." "It is a good time with dog."

Meanwhile, Chae Jung-an is appearing in the JTBC drama 'Monthly House'.