Chae Jung-an, Suede boots in early summer? Fashionista is different

Chae Jung-an posted two photos on his instagram on the 6th, along with an article entitled What are you waiting for me?! I will be doing this until I come out.Chae Jung-an in the public photo is staring at the camera with a twisted expression under a wall.Chae Jung-ans extraordinary fashion sense, which matched sky-high dress and Suede boots, robbed her eyes.Meanwhile, Chae Jung-an recently appeared in the Teabing original King of the Pigs. Also, MBC What do you do when you play?

Chae Jung-an posted two photos on his instagram on the 6th, along with an article entitled "What are you waiting for me?! I will be doing this until I come out."

Chae Jung-an in the public photo is staring at the camera with a twisted expression under a wall. Chae Jung-an's extraordinary fashion sense, which matched sky-high dress and Suede boots, robbed her eyes.

Meanwhile, Chae Jung-an recently appeared in the Teabing original "King of the Pigs." Also, MBC "What do you do when you play?"