'46 years old' Chae Jung-an, hand in pocket and enjoyable.

Actor Chae Jung-an enjoyed his leisure.On the 27th, Chae Jung-an posted two photos on his SNS with an article entitled This is the place and the Drama restaurant.In the photo, he is seen showing off his cool (cool and pretty) while wearing a set-up of brown tone and putting his hand in his pocket.My fellow Actor Onara responded, Its cool ~ ~ ~ I like this sisters nemme even if I am a jacket. Actor Ko Sung-hee also admired it as I am so dizzy.Fans also responded with How beautiful is the real thing and Hip is hip responses.On the other hand, Chae Jung-an met viewers with the Drama King of the Pig, which was recently released through Teabing.jung-an SNS

Actor Chae Jung-an enjoyed his leisure.

On the 27th, Chae Jung-an posted two photos on his SNS with an article entitled "This is the place and the Drama restaurant". In the photo, he is seen showing off his "cool" (cool and pretty) while wearing a set-up of brown tone and putting his hand in his pocket.

My fellow Actor Onara responded, "It's cool ~ ~ ~ I like this sister's nemme even if I am a jacket." Actor Ko Sung-hee also admired it as "I am so dizzy." Fans also responded with "How beautiful is the real thing" and "Hip is hip" responses.

On the other hand, Chae Jung-an met viewers with the Drama 'King of the Pig', which was recently released through Teabing.

jung-an SNS