Chae Jung-an, Luxury+Brilliant Fashion.."These days I'm dazzling"

Chae Jung-an posted several photos on his instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled I am dazzling these days.In the photo, Chae Jung-an is wearing a white-toned outfit that goes well with the bright sunshine. The luxurious tweed jacket gives a point with cute sunglasses, which is luxurious and cute.The netizens responded to My sister-in-law, My sunglasses are completely my style and Its hard to look at it.On the other hand, Chae Jung-an is communicating with fans through the YouTube channel and is scheduled to appear on TVNs new drama Family scheduled to air on April 17th.

Chae Jung-an posted several photos on his instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled "I am dazzling these days." In the photo, Chae Jung-an is wearing a white-toned outfit that goes well with the bright sunshine. The luxurious tweed jacket gives a point with cute sunglasses, which is luxurious and cute. The netizens responded to "My sister-in-law", "My sunglasses are completely my style" and "It's hard to look at it." On the other hand, Chae Jung-an is communicating with fans through the YouTube channel and is scheduled to appear on TVN's new drama 'Family' scheduled to air on April 17th.