"Baby V.O.X Risen" Kan Mi-youn Andy Yoon Eun-hye, then as they were, were beautiful lookers

Baby V.O.X singer Kan Mi-youn has released a friendly two-shot with Yoon Eun-hye.Kan Mi-youn posted a picture on the 17th instagram with an article entitled Today is broadcast ~.I was happy to meet you, Andy thanks to my best friends, Shinhwa brothers Andy my sister, I was able to shoot ~ ~ ~ ~ comfortable Andy funny, JTBC Knowing Bros said.Kan Mi-youn said, Id like to know why I did that after the premiere. Its Hahaha entertainment. Just relax.He concluded, #Men on a Mission #Baby V.O.X #Shinhwa #2000 # Lets leave # # I have a food pocket on my cheek.JTBC Knowing Bros, which is broadcasted on the 17th, is a first-generation idol special feature, Baby V.O.X Kan Mi-youn, Yoon Eun-hye, Jun Jin Andy Andy of Shinhwa appear as transfer students Andy give a big smile like Aided Arts Stone.Kang Ho-dongs first-generation entertainment stone Kan Mi-youn, Yoon Eun-hye, Jun Jin, Andy Andys performances can be found at Knowing Bros, which is broadcasted at 9 pm on the 17th.

Baby V.O.X singer Kan Mi-youn has released a friendly two-shot with Yoon Eun-hye.

Kan Mi-youn posted a picture on the 17th instagram with an article entitled "Today is broadcast ~".

"I was happy to meet you, Andy thanks to my best friends, Shinhwa brothers Andy my sister, I was able to shoot ~ ~ ~ ~ comfortable Andy funny," jtbc Knowing Bros' said.

Kan Mi-youn said, "I'd like to know why I did that after the premiere. It's Hahaha entertainment. Just relax."

He concluded, "#Men on a Mission #Baby V.O.X #Shinhwa #2000 # Let's leave # # I have a food pocket on my cheek."

jtbc Knowing Bros', which is broadcasted on the 17th, is a first-generation idol special feature, Baby V.O.X Kan Mi-youn, Yoon Eun-hye, Jun Jin Andy Andy of Shinhwa appear as transfer students Andy give a big smile like 'Aided Arts Stone'.

Kang Ho-dong's first-generation entertainment stone Kan Mi-youn, Yoon Eun-hye, Jun Jin, Andy Andy's performances can be found at Knowing Bros, which is broadcasted at 9 pm on the 17th.