VIXX Ravi "Becomes Grublin ceo for 2 Years...Grows More"

Ravi (RAVI) founded GROOVL1N 2nd anniversaryI expressed my feelings for the meeting.Ravi said on the official SNS on the 27th, Grublin is 2nd anniversary.Grublin, who leads himself as CEO, is 2nd anniversary. I delivered an extraordinary small meeting.Ravi said, I have often visited and interacted with you in a short time. Ravi said, I feel sorry for the fact that it has been directly touched by Corona, but it is very unfortunate that I have been watching it even in difficult times.I was greeted by the fans. Ravi said, Everyone is always working hard to meet good music and stage. I will show you a lot of cool things by growing up.Please watch with affection.Grublin is a hip-hop label founded by Ravi on June 27, 2019, and includes artists who are building a unique music world, including Nafla, Xydo and Cold Bay.grublin

Ravi (Ravi) founded GROOVL1N 2nd anniversary I expressed my feelings for the meeting.

Ravi said on the official SNS on the 27th, "Grublin is 2nd anniversary. Grublin, who leads himself as ceo, is 2nd anniversary. " I delivered an extraordinary small meeting.

Ravi said, "I have often visited and interacted with you in a short time." Ravi said, "I feel sorry for the fact that it has been directly touched by Corona, but it is very unfortunate that I have been watching it even in difficult times. I was greeted by the fans. "

Ravi said, "Everyone is always working hard to meet good Music and stage." "I will show you a lot of cool things by growing up. “Please watch with affection.”

Grublin is a hip-hop label founded by Ravi on June 27, 2019, and includes artists who are building a unique Music world, including Nafla, Xydo and Cold Bay.

grublin