Ravi "happy" on set tear sea after only three years off (2 Days & 1 Night)

Singer Ravi hands the last tearful greeting to the members, production crew and viewers of 1 night and 2 days.KBS 2TV Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days (hereinafter referred to as 1 night and 2 days) Happy luck feature on May 1 draws a more affectionate farewell trip than ever.Ravi, who is on the last shot, conveys his sincere heart to everyone who has been together for three years.I think Ive been able to change a lot because I met one night and two days, Ravi said, and he cant really talk to his upbeat feelings.The members who saw the scene started to burst into tears that had been endured for a while, and the scene quickly became a tear sea.Looking back on the precious memories of crying and laughing together for three years, Ravi says, I was happy to be Ravi, I love you.Yeon Jung-hoon, who swallowed the crying, said goodbye to Ravi, It is not an eternal farewell.Bangle PD also expressed his regret by conveying the last message, I was happy to think that I was blessed during the 1 night and 2 days based on my deep affection for the program and members.At this time, Kim Jong-min, a 15th grader, reverses the atmosphere by telling his experiences of fulfilling his duties of defense during his appearance on 1 night and 2 days.He is the back door of giving Ravi a smile and impression by giving a warm word of words.

Singer Ravi hands the last tearful greeting to the members, production crew and viewers of 1 night and 2 days.

KBS 2TV 'Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days' (hereinafter referred to as 1 night and 2 days) 'Happy luck' feature on May 1 draws a more affectionate farewell trip than ever.

Ravi, who is on the last shot, conveys his sincere heart to everyone who has been together for three years. “I think I’ve been able to change a lot because I met ‘one night and two days’,” Ravi said, and he can’t really talk to his upbeat feelings. The members who saw the scene started to burst into tears that had been endured for a while, and the scene quickly became a tear sea.

Looking back on the precious memories of crying and laughing together for three years, Ravi says, "I was happy to be Ravi, I love you." Yeon Jung-hoon, who swallowed the crying, said goodbye to Ravi, "It is not an eternal farewell." Bangle PD also expressed his regret by conveying the last message, "I was happy to think that I was blessed during the '1 night and 2 days' based on my deep affection for the program and members."

At this time, Kim Jong-min, a 15th grader, reverses the atmosphere by telling his experiences of fulfilling his duties of defense during his appearance on 1 night and 2 days. He is the back door of giving Ravi a smile and impression by giving a warm word of words.