Do Kyoung-wan "kbs Severance package + down payment = Billion dollars, I owed it to the 'House Jang Yun-jeong' heart..." (You Quiz on the Block')

Broadcaster Do Kyoung-wan boasted a big face of his wife, singer Jang Yun-jeong, on You Quiz on the Block.Do Kyoung-wan appeared as a guest on the cable channel tvN You Quiz on the Block which was broadcast on the afternoon of June 30th.In particular, he revealed the use of KBS Severance package on this day and attracted attention.He joined KBS 35 as a public announcer in 2008 and left the company in February this year and turned to freelance and signed an exclusive contract with his agency Bliss Entertainment.Do Kyoung-wan said, I havent been an announcer for 12 years.I wrote to MC Yoo Jae-Suks question, Do you still have a Severance package in your account?Ive never been over 10 million won in my bankbook in my career, and I just saved 60 to 70 percent when my salary came in, he continued.Then, when I start a family, I have to mix my wife and my bankbook, but the expression mixing is also ambiguous. It is still red when I put two drops of transparent tap water in 2L red water.But I still laughed, saying, Someday it will be done, and mixed it. Do Kyoung-wan said, Just the Severance package came in, and it was the first time this amount was taken.The amount is not large, but the contract amount of the agency is combined, so it has become a billion won. Since the house was in front of Jang Yun-jeong, I added that amount and got a little share of the house.I have been in debt to my heart, he confessed.Do Kyoung-wan said, Is not Jang Yun-jeong big?, My wife gave me a card saying Its okay, write.How do I use that card? He said, I only used it when it was over 500,000 won. I bought it when I ate pork. Do Kyoung-wan said, I heard that Jang Yun-jeong did not even announce the card usage details. My wife has already been a big person since I got married.I felt like I was different from the system. He said: Jang Yun-jeong married and at the same time predicted the grievances I would feel for three years, and it really happened.You are an office worker, but because you married Jang Yun-jeong, you will pay more money and rice is more expensive. I would definitely hear this.I gave him a card to write every time he did that. I do not want to drink it and buy clothes. Do Kyoung-wan married Jang Yun-jeong in 2013 and has one male and one female.

Broadcaster Do Kyoung-wan boasted a big face of his wife, singer Jang Yun-jeong, on You Quiz on the Block'.

Do Kyoung-wan appeared as a guest on the cable channel tvN You Quiz on the Block' which was broadcast on the afternoon of June 30th.

In particular, he revealed the use of kbs Severance package on this day and attracted attention. He joined kbs 35 as a public announcer in 2008 and left the company in February this year and turned to freelance and signed an exclusive contract with his agency Bliss Entertainment.

Do Kyoung-wan said, "I haven't been an announcer for 12 years. "I wrote" to MC Yoo Jae-Suk's question, "Do you still have a Severance package in your account?" "I've never been over 10 million won in my bankbook in my career, and I just saved 60 to 70 percent when my salary came in," he continued.

"Then, when I start a family, I have to mix my wife and my bankbook, but the expression 'mixing' is also ambiguous. It is still red when I put two drops of transparent tap water in 2L red water. But I still laughed, saying, "Someday it will be done," and mixed it. "

Do Kyoung-wan said, "Just the Severance package came in, and it was the first time this amount was taken. "The amount is not large, but the contract amount of the agency is combined, so it has become a billion won." "Since the house was in front of Jang Yun-jeong, I added that amount and got a little share of the house. I have been in debt to my heart," he confessed.

Do Kyoung-wan said, "Is not Jang Yun-jeong big?", "My wife gave me a card saying 'It's okay, write'. How do I use that card? "He said," I only used it when it was over 500,000 won. I bought it when I ate pork. "

Do Kyoung-wan said, "I heard that Jang Yun-jeong did not even announce the card usage details." "My wife has already been a big person since I got married. I felt like I was different from the system. "

He said: "Jang Yun-jeong married and at the same time predicted the grievances I would feel for three years, and it really happened. 'You are an office worker, but because you married Jang Yun-jeong, you will pay more money and rice is more expensive.' I would definitely hear this. I gave him a card to write every time he did that. I do not want to drink it and buy clothes. "

Do Kyoung-wan married Jang Yun-jeong in 2013 and has one male and one female.