Running Man' Kwangsoo "Let me feel another family Thank You" Tears

Running Man Kwangsoo gave his last heart to the members.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, the appearance of Kwangsoo and members who will perform the last race was broadcast.At the LP bar, a memorable place on this day, the members had time to write stories with Kwangsoo.In the letter, Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, Kwangsoo, I was happy when I shouted you and I cross, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, I do not know who to stop and ask for a ride in the future, but I do not think it will be a brother or a quan.Haha said, I have been suffering from the fact that many viewers are so sad and sad because Kwangsoo has done his best and showed extreme efforts. Yang Se-chan said, I was happy with my brother for four years.I want to do what I want to do in a world without penalties in the future. In his last letter, Kwangsoo said, I am so sorry that you have made me feel like I am now and made me feel like another family.I am sorry again, he said, and showed Tears.I havent done well in eleven years, but I think I did my best.Running Man, who does his best every week to break down without any one of them, is going to love and care more.On the other hand, SBS Running Man can be seen every Saturday at 5 pm.
Running Man Kwangsoo gave his last heart to the members.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, the appearance of Kwangsoo and members who will perform the last race was broadcast.At the LP bar, a memorable place on this day, the members had time to write stories with Kwangsoo.In the letter, Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, Kwangsoo, I was happy when I shouted you and I cross, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, I do not know who to stop and ask for a ride in the future, but I do not think it will be a brother or a quan.Haha said, I have been suffering from the fact that many viewers are so sad and sad because Kwangsoo has done his best and showed extreme efforts. Yang Se-chan said, I was happy with my brother for four years.I want to do what I want to do in a world without penalties in the future. In his last letter, Kwangsoo said, I am so sorry that you have made me feel like I am now and made me feel like another family.I am sorry again, he said, and showed Tears.I havent done well in eleven years, but I think I did my best.Running Man, who does his best every week to break down without any one of them, is going to love and care more.On the other hand, SBS Running Man can be seen every Saturday at 5 pm.

Running Man' Kwangsoo gave his last heart to the members.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, the appearance of Kwangsoo and members who will perform the last race was broadcast.

At the LP bar, a memorable place on this day, the members had time to write stories with Kwangsoo.

In the letter, Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "Kwangsoo, I was happy when I shouted you and I cross," and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, "I do not know who to stop and ask for a ride in the future, but I do not think it will be a brother or a quan."

Haha said, "I have been suffering from the fact that many viewers are so sad and sad because Kwangsoo has done his best and showed extreme efforts." Yang Se-chan said, "I was happy with my brother for four years. I want to do what I want to do in a world without penalties in the future. "

In his last letter, Kwangsoo said, "I am so sorry that you have made me feel like I am now and made me feel like another family. I am sorry again,’ he said, and showed Tears.

“I haven’t done well in eleven years, but I think I did my best. “Running Man, who does his best every week to break down without any one of them, is going to love and care more.”

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' can be seen every Saturday at 5 pm.