Park Gun "Lee Seung-gi Elite Fitness From Special Warrior, Top 10 percent in Marathon" (All The Butlers)

Park Gun praised Lee Seung-gis model warrior sideOn SBS All The Butlers, which aired on June 27, a special day with the marine police master was released, and singer Park Gun joined the group as a daily student.Lee Seung-gi and Park Gun were from the Special Warrior seniors and joined the 13th Special Mission Brigade Black Pyo Unit.The victory is still talking about the army, and I will drink again. I want Park Gun to tell me what it was like because he is a military witness.Park Gun said: Lee Seung-gi was a really good-looking soldier when he was in the military at Special Warrior; he was also an elite at the training camp.My personality was the best in my physical strength.Park Gun also said, When I came to the brigade and fought a combat contest, 1,000 people played a 10km marathon together.Thats when Lee Seung-gi was ahead of me, said Lee Seung-gi, who boasted that he had did 90 or so at the time.
Park Gun praised Lee Seung-gis model warrior sideOn SBS All The Butlers, which aired on June 27, a special day with the marine police master was released, and singer Park Gun joined the group as a daily student.Lee Seung-gi and Park Gun were from the Special Warrior seniors and joined the 13th Special Mission Brigade Black Pyo Unit.The victory is still talking about the army, and I will drink again. I want Park Gun to tell me what it was like because he is a military witness.Park Gun said: Lee Seung-gi was a really good-looking soldier when he was in the military at Special Warrior; he was also an elite at the training camp.My personality was the best in my physical strength.Park Gun also said, When I came to the brigade and fought a combat contest, 1,000 people played a 10km marathon together.Thats when Lee Seung-gi was ahead of me, said Lee Seung-gi, who boasted that he had did 90 or so at the time.

Park Gun praised Lee Seung-gi's model warrior side

On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on June 27, a special day with the marine police master was released, and singer Park Gun joined the group as a daily student.

Lee Seung-gi and Park Gun were from the Special Warrior seniors and joined the 13th Special Mission Brigade Black Pyo Unit.

"The victory is still talking about the army, and I will drink again. I want Park Gun to tell me what it was like because he is a military witness."

Park Gun said: "Lee Seung-gi was a really good-looking soldier when he was in the military at Special Warrior; he was also an elite at the training camp. "My personality was the best in my physical strength."

Park Gun also said, "When I came to the brigade and fought a combat contest, 1,000 people played a 10km Marathon together. That's when Lee Seung-gi was ahead of me," said Lee Seung-gi, who boasted that he had "did 90 or so at the time."