Yi Jang-hui "The Face Was Was Wasted in a Motorcycle Incident, Why I Raised Mustache" (All The Butlers)

Yi Jang-hui reveals trademark Mustache secretOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on June 13, the disciples who left for Ulleungdo to meet folk legend Master Yi Jang-hui were drawn.On this day, Yi Jang-hui showed a sophisticated Mustache like the main character in the Yain Age by looking at past photos.In response, Yi Jang-hui said, I was riding a motorcycle and an accident occurred.I went to the hospital because my teeth were gone, and my teeth were stuck on my lips, he said.
Yi Jang-hui reveals trademark Mustache secretOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on June 13, the disciples who left for Ulleungdo to meet folk legend Master Yi Jang-hui were drawn.On this day, Yi Jang-hui showed a sophisticated Mustache like the main character in the Yain Age by looking at past photos.In response, Yi Jang-hui said, I was riding a motorcycle and an accident occurred.I went to the hospital because my teeth were gone, and my teeth were stuck on my lips, he said.

Yi Jang-hui reveals trademark Mustache secret

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on June 13, the disciples who left for Ulleungdo to meet folk legend Master Yi Jang-hui were drawn.

On this day, Yi Jang-hui showed a sophisticated Mustache like the main character in the "Yain Age" by looking at past photos.

In response, Yi Jang-hui said, "I was riding a Motorcycle and an accident occurred. "I went to the hospital because my teeth were gone, and my teeth were stuck on my lips," he said.