Late Ae-ran Jeong daughter Ye Soo-jung "", also hidden from family battling lung cancer for 'power diary'" ('power diary 2021')

In Power Diary 2021, I remembered the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor.On the 25th, MBCs 60th anniversary special feature Document Flex - Power Diary 2021 Part 2 Spring Day Goes had a time to remember the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor, who was a big adult.The cast of the Power Diary said that they recalled the late Ae-ran Jeong, who was the laughingest person in the news of the reunion in 20 years.Actor Ye Soo-jung, daughter of the late Ae-ran Jeong, conveyed Ae-ran Jeongs special affection for the power diary.I went to the market before James Stewart recorded Power Diary.It was important to pack a Lunch box to eat with my colleagues. I understand because I am this old. How good it is to eat with my juniors.So, if you go out and buy the ingredients and go with the Lunch box, I remember that you were happy as if you were going to go out on a picnic.I think that was affection, she recalled.Ae-ran Jeong was reported to have had a different affection for power diary so that he participated in the recording even during the lung cancer battle until the end of power diary in 2002.I did not tell my family about lung cancer to work, said Ye Soo-jung, when I was in Germany with my family, I did not tell them that I had lung cancer.My mother-in-law saw the news of lung cancer in the newspaper and I got to know it by calling (me) internationally. I was so strong that I had to work without anyone knowing later, so I was hospitalized for two nights and three days without Guardian.At first, the production team and colleagues would not have known, he said.Ae-ran Jeong, who said his life was a wish to hold on until the end of the power diary, died three years after the end of the power diary.On that day, Kim (Choi Bul-am) and his three daughters-in-law visited where Ae-ran Jeong fell asleep.We will always try to live like that while we are always engraving our grandmothers image on our hearts, he said.Ye Soo-jung said, I am glad that the background is family and power diary. My children did not do it.
In Power Diary 2021, I remembered the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor.On the 25th, MBCs 60th anniversary special feature Document Flex - Power Diary 2021 Part 2 Spring Day Goes had a time to remember the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor, who was a big adult.The cast of the Power Diary said that they recalled the late Ae-ran Jeong, who was the laughingest person in the news of the reunion in 20 years.Actor Ye Soo-jung, daughter of the late Ae-ran Jeong, conveyed Ae-ran Jeongs special affection for the power diary.I went to the market before James Stewart recorded Power Diary.It was important to pack a Lunch box to eat with my colleagues. I understand because I am this old. How good it is to eat with my juniors.So, if you go out and buy the ingredients and go with the Lunch box, I remember that you were happy as if you were going to go out on a picnic.I think that was affection, she recalled.Ae-ran Jeong was reported to have had a different affection for power diary so that he participated in the recording even during the lung cancer battle until the end of power diary in 2002.I did not tell my family about lung cancer to work, said Ye Soo-jung, when I was in Germany with my family, I did not tell them that I had lung cancer.My mother-in-law saw the news of lung cancer in the newspaper and I got to know it by calling (me) internationally. I was so strong that I had to work without anyone knowing later, so I was hospitalized for two nights and three days without Guardian.At first, the production team and colleagues would not have known, he said.Ae-ran Jeong, who said his life was a wish to hold on until the end of the power diary, died three years after the end of the power diary.On that day, Kim (Choi Bul-am) and his three daughters-in-law visited where Ae-ran Jeong fell asleep.We will always try to live like that while we are always engraving our grandmothers image on our hearts, he said.Ye Soo-jung said, I am glad that the background is family and power diary. My children did not do it.

In 'Power Diary 2021', I remembered the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor.

On the 25th, MBC's 60th anniversary special feature 'Document Flex - Power Diary 2021' Part 2 'Spring Day Goes' had a time to remember the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor, who was a big adult.

The cast of the 'Power Diary' said that they recalled the late Ae-ran Jeong, who was the laughingest person in the news of the reunion in 20 years. Actor Ye Soo-jung, daughter of the late Ae-ran Jeong, conveyed Ae-ran Jeong's special affection for the 'power diary'. "I went to the market before James Stewart recorded 'Power Diary'. It was important to pack a Lunch box to eat with my colleagues. "I understand because I am this old. How good it is to eat with my juniors. So, if you go out and buy the ingredients and go with the Lunch box, I remember that you were happy as if you were going to go out on a picnic. I think that was affection," she recalled.

Ae-ran Jeong was reported to have had a different affection for 'power diary' so that he participated in the recording even during the lung cancer battle until the end of 'power diary' in 2002. "I did not tell my family about lung cancer to work," said Ye Soo-jung, "when I was in Germany with my family, I did not tell them that I had lung cancer. My mother-in-law saw the news of lung cancer in the newspaper and I got to know it by calling (me) internationally. "I was so strong that I had to work without anyone knowing later, so I was hospitalized for two nights and three days without Guardian. At first, the production team and colleagues would not have known, "he said.

Ae-ran Jeong, who said his life was a wish to hold on until the end of the "power diary", died three years after the end of the "power diary". On that day, Kim (Choi Bul-am) and his three daughters-in-law visited where Ae-ran Jeong fell asleep. "We will always try to live like that while we are always engraving our grandmother's image on our hearts," he said.

Ye Soo-jung said, "I am glad that the background is family and 'power diary'. My children did not do it.