Ye Soo-jung "Mother Late Ae-ran Jeong, Hiding Lung Cancer Facts and Shooting "Power Diary" ('Power Diary 2021')

Actor Yeo Su-jeong recalled the late Ae-ran Jeong, Mother and the eternal big adult of the power diary.MBC Document Flex - Power Diary 2021 Part 2 Spring Day Goes broadcast on the 25th, the hidden story of Power Diary which was not known until now was covered.Some failed to join the meeting of the Power Diary Actors, the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor, who died three years after the work ended.Actors gathered in one place recalled the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor, who was a big adult of the work.Yeosu Jeong, daughter of Ae-ran Jeong, told the production team: Two days before the recording of Power Diary, my mother used to go to the market all the time, to pack lunches with her juniors.I understand how good it is to eat with my juniors. Yeosu Jung said, My mother did not tell me that she was living in Germany at the time of lung cancer.But later, I found out that I was hospitalized alone for two nights and three days without anyone knowing that I was going to work, and then I took a power diary shot.

Actor Yeo Su-jeong recalled the late Ae-ran Jeong, Mother and the eternal big adult of the 'power diary'.

MBC 'Document Flex - Power Diary 2021' Part 2 'Spring Day Goes' broadcast on the 25th, the hidden story of 'Power Diary' which was not known until now was covered.

Some failed to join the meeting of the "Power Diary" Actors, the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor, who died three years after the work ended. Actors gathered in one place recalled the late Ae-ran Jeong Actor, who was a big adult of the work.

Yeosu Jeong, daughter of Ae-ran Jeong, told the production team: "Two days before the recording of 'Power Diary', my Mother used to go to the market all the time, to pack lunches with her juniors. I understand how good it is to eat with my juniors. "

Yeosu Jung said, "My Mother did not tell me that she was living in Germany at the time of lung cancer. But later, I found out that I was hospitalized alone for two nights and three days without anyone knowing that I was going to work, and then I took a "power diary" shot.