KARA Park Gyuri Boy friend Song Ja-ho "Hit-and-run and a comeback on the chart and incarceration NO"

Song Ja-ho, a famous businessman who is the husband of group KARA Park Gyuri, has been questioned over drunk driving.MBN reported on the 30th that a famous businessman who was drunk in the middle of downtown Seoul was caught by the police.They said that A, a male company, ran out of the parking lot and ran along the street after he hit a parked car.The woman who accompanied him demanded that he drop off, but it was added that the police were investigating the charges of imprisonment.Since then, Mr. A has been identified as Park Gyuris husband Song Ja-ho.Song Jae-ho acknowledged drunk driving, and expressed his injustice about Hit-and-run, a comeback on the chart, and detention.I really regret and reflect on driving drunk, he told the Daily.I thought it would be an excuse for any word, so I tried to reflect on the mistake until the police investigation was over, but I was sorry that there were things that were not known. About the situation at the time of the accident, Song said, The agent came. I saw the car and said I could not drive. I was drunk and waited a long time to drive.I am really sorry. I tried to get out because the woman (who was in) decided to drop her off on the street. He said he had recognized that he had scratched the car and took care of the insurance related to Hit-and-run.Regarding a comeback on the chart, he insisted, It is not a comeback on the chart, but a violation of one-way traffic.The woman in the car is the representative of the client who met because of work, Song said, expressing his injustice, saying,  (The woman) told the police that there was no fact of detention.Finally, he expressed his sorry for Park Gyuri, who said, Im sorry my girlfriend is being mentioned together because of me.It is not related to this work, but I would like you to see it as my fault. iMBC  Photo Dine Entertainment

Song Ja-ho, a famous businessman who is the husband of group KARA Park Gyuri, has been questioned over drunk driving.

MBN reported on the 30th that a famous businessman who was drunk in the middle of downtown Seoul was caught by the police. They said that A, a male company, ran out of the parking lot and ran along the street after he hit a parked car. The woman who accompanied him demanded that he drop off, but it was added that the police were investigating the charges of imprisonment.

Since then, Mr. A has been identified as Park Gyuri's husband Song Ja-ho. Song Jae-ho acknowledged drunk driving, and expressed his injustice about Hit-and-run, a comeback on the chart, and detention.

"I really regret and reflect on driving drunk," he told the Daily. I thought it would be an excuse for any word, so I tried to reflect on the mistake until the police investigation was over, but I was sorry that there were things that were not known. "

About the situation at the time of the accident, Song said, "The agent came. I saw the car and said I could not drive. I was drunk and waited a long time to drive. I am really sorry. I tried to get out because the woman (who was in) decided to drop her off on the street. "

He said he had "recognized that he had scratched the car and took care of the insurance" related to Hit-and-run. Regarding a comeback on the chart, he insisted, "It is not a comeback on the chart, but a violation of one-way traffic." "The woman in the car is the representative of the client who met because of work," Song said, expressing his injustice, saying, " (The woman) told the police that there was no fact of detention."

Finally, he expressed his sorry for Park Gyuri, who said, "I'm sorry my girlfriend is being mentioned together because of me. It is not related to this work, but I would like you to see it as my fault. "

iMBC Photo Dine Entertainment