Hwang Jung-min Ana apologizes for quiz controversy over 'store owner Death Fried shrimp case'

Hwang Jung-mins WE KID officially apologized for broadcasting Fried shrimp Gut incident as a quiz during the radio corner.Hwang Jung-min said in the opening of KBS Cool FM Hwang Jung-mins WE KID broadcast on the 23rd, I apologize deeply for the quiz yesterday.I was interested in more people and wanted to think together, but I could not look at it in many ways. I will accept the intellectual mind that I was not careful and I will pay more attention.On the 22nd, Hwang Jung-mins WE KID explained the quiz answer Fried shrimp and explained that the fight that started in this one refund dispute is driving the owner of the house to death and buying the sympathy.In the meantime, Hwang Jung-min said, I was hesitant to ask if it was a question.I have solved this with the hope that many people will know and be interested in this through quizzes. But listeners expressed discomfort, saying it was a congratulatory move for the store owner to submit the Death Gut case as a quiz.Some listeners have raised questions through KBS audience petitions.A store owner A, who was in his 50s who operated a food store in Dongjak-gu, Seoul on the 29th of last month, suffered a persistent demand from a consumer to refund Fried shrimp and died of cerebral hemorrhage.Meanwhile, Hwang Jung-mins WE KID is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm on KBS Cool FM.Photo = KBS Cool FM WE KID of Hwang Jung-min

Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' officially apologized for broadcasting 'Fried shrimp Gut incident' as a quiz during the radio corner.

Hwang Jung-min said in the opening of KBS Cool FM Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' broadcast on the 23rd, "I apologize deeply for the quiz yesterday. I was interested in more people and wanted to think together, but I could not look at it in many ways. "I will accept the intellectual mind that I was not careful and I will pay more attention."

On the 22nd, Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' explained the quiz answer 'Fried shrimp' and explained that "the fight that started in this one refund dispute is driving the owner of the house to Death and buying the sympathy."

In the meantime, Hwang Jung-min said, "I was hesitant to ask if it was a question. I have solved this with the hope that many people will know and be interested in this through quizzes. "

But listeners expressed discomfort, saying it was a congratulatory move for the store owner to submit the Death Gut case as a quiz. Some listeners have raised questions through KBS audience petitions.

A store owner A, who was in his 50s who operated a food store in Dongjak-gu, Seoul on the 29th of last month, suffered a persistent demand from a consumer to refund Fried shrimp and died of cerebral hemorrhage.

Meanwhile, Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm on KBS Cool FM.

Photo = KBS Cool FM WE KID of Hwang Jung-min'