Former member Isam Disclosure, Nine Muses a comeback on the chart sudden braking

Lee Sam (real name Lee Hyun-joo), a former group Nine Muses, shot a fellow member who had been working together in the past.Lee Sam revealed his feelings about the Nine Muses reunion stage on his Instagram story on the 11th.When I first did not decide on the song, I was delighted to hear the story from Kyungri.But if the song is made of Dolls, should I tell you?I joked like a poem and I talked about memories until recently, but I did not like that part.I wanted to change people really in the way I did not deliberately tell the necessary story. Lee said, I just wanted to think good because I did not want to talk about this.So the related thing was with someone who can talk. I emphasized that I am such a sister in the model, but at the time of the group activity, I do not want to call it my sister because I do not like the older image.But I didnt let him call his name again, he said.Finally, Lee said, I wanted to keep the minimum degree of morality that I had a few more lines now. I just know what kind of person I am, but I have confirmed it again.I want to check it now, he said, expressing his regret for a certain member.Lee Sams Disclosure seems to be a statement that is based on the SBS entertainment program Civilization Express - Comb Eye Special broadcasted on this day.Comb Eye is a project to reproduce the famous songs of idols who were not attracting much attention at the time in the sense that they are a masterpiece that will close even if they come back again.Nine Muses has made headlines by posting its name in the Comblough lineup.In this broadcast, members who have been active as Nine Muses will participate in Sojin, Hyemi, Moon Hyun Ah, Kyungri, Geumjo, Son Sung A, Euaerin and Minha.The song Dolls, which they are going to sing, was released in 2013, and was released at the time of Lee Sams activities.Lee did not directly mention the target, but the netizens speculate that the target is Moon Hyun Ah or Euaerin based on the model activity and the information about the age.There are also concerns that the rise of Nine Muses, which has been a good trend due to Lees Disclosure, may be broken.Since the Come Back on the Chart broadcast in April, it has been effective to see the real-time popular search term of the music site Bugs, and the performance of the member who has been controversial about personality is expected to hurt Nine Muses.Moon Hyun Ah and Euaerin, who are currently on the cutting board as targets of the sniper, are not showing any position, and it is noteworthy whether the conflict over Lee Sam and Nine Muses can be sealed.
Lee Sam (real name Lee Hyun-joo), a former group Nine Muses, shot a fellow member who had been working together in the past.Lee Sam revealed his feelings about the Nine Muses reunion stage on his Instagram story on the 11th.When I first did not decide on the song, I was delighted to hear the story from Kyungri.But if the song is made of Dolls, should I tell you?I joked like a poem and I talked about memories until recently, but I did not like that part.I wanted to change people really in the way I did not deliberately tell the necessary story. Lee said, I just wanted to think good because I did not want to talk about this.So the related thing was with someone who can talk. I emphasized that I am such a sister in the model, but at the time of the group activity, I do not want to call it my sister because I do not like the older image.But I didnt let him call his name again, he said.Finally, Lee said, I wanted to keep the minimum degree of morality that I had a few more lines now. I just know what kind of person I am, but I have confirmed it again.I want to check it now, he said, expressing his regret for a certain member.Lee Sams Disclosure seems to be a statement that is based on the SBS entertainment program Civilization Express - Comb Eye Special broadcasted on this day.Comb Eye is a project to reproduce the famous songs of idols who were not attracting much attention at the time in the sense that they are a masterpiece that will close even if they come back again.Nine Muses has made headlines by posting its name in the Comblough lineup.In this broadcast, members who have been active as Nine Muses will participate in Sojin, Hyemi, Moon Hyun Ah, Kyungri, Geumjo, Son Sung A, Euaerin and Minha.The song Dolls, which they are going to sing, was released in 2013, and was released at the time of Lee Sams activities.Lee did not directly mention the target, but the netizens speculate that the target is Moon Hyun Ah or Euaerin based on the model activity and the information about the age.There are also concerns that the rise of Nine Muses, which has been a good trend due to Lees Disclosure, may be broken.Since the Come Back on the Chart broadcast in April, it has been effective to see the real-time popular search term of the music site Bugs, and the performance of the member who has been controversial about personality is expected to hurt Nine Muses.Moon Hyun Ah and Euaerin, who are currently on the cutting board as targets of the sniper, are not showing any position, and it is noteworthy whether the conflict over Lee Sam and Nine Muses can be sealed.

Lee Sam (real name Lee Hyun-joo), a former group Nine Muses, shot a fellow member who had been working together in the past.

Lee Sam revealed his feelings about the Nine Muses reunion stage on his Instagram story on the 11th.

"When I first did not decide on the song, I was delighted to hear the story from Kyungri. But if the song is made of "Dolls," should I tell you?"

"I joked like a poem and I talked about memories until recently, but I did not like that part. I wanted to change people really in the way I did not deliberately tell the necessary story. "

Lee said, "I just wanted to think good because I did not want to talk about this. So the related thing was with someone who can talk. "

"I emphasized that I am such a sister in the model, but at the time of the group activity, I do not want to call it my sister because I do not like the older image. But I didn't let him call his name again," he said.

Finally, Lee said, "I wanted to keep the minimum degree of morality that I had a few more lines now. I just know what kind of person I am, but I have confirmed it again. I want to check it now, "he said, expressing his regret for a certain member.

Lee Sam's Disclosure seems to be a statement that is based on the SBS entertainment program 'Civilization Express - Comb Eye Special' broadcasted on this day. 'Comb Eye' is a project to reproduce the famous songs of idols who were not attracting much attention at the time in the sense that they are 'a masterpiece that will close even if they come back again'.

Nine Muses has made headlines by posting its name in the "Comblough" lineup. In this broadcast, members who have been active as Nine Muses will participate in Sojin, Hyemi, Moon Hyun Ah, Kyungri, Geumjo, Son Sung A, Euaerin and Minha. The song 'Dolls', which they are going to sing, was released in 2013, and was released at the time of Lee Sam's activities.

Lee did not directly mention the target, but the netizens speculate that the target is Moon Hyun Ah or Euaerin based on the model activity and the information about the age.

There are also concerns that the rise of Nine Muses, which has been a good trend due to Lee's Disclosure, may be broken. Since the 'Come Back on the Chart' broadcast in April, it has been effective to see the real-time popular search term of the music site Bugs, and the performance of the member who has been controversial about personality is expected to hurt Nine Muses.

Moon Hyun Ah and Euaerin, who are currently on the cutting board as targets of the sniper, are not showing any position, and it is noteworthy whether the conflict over Lee Sam and Nine Muses can be sealed.