Eom Yong-su, Honeymoon home and wife face revealed 52 years after Friend and 'Tears Reunion' ('TV Loads Love')

Eom Yong-su met Friend, who missed 52 years.South Koreas representative comedian Eom Yong-su appeared on KBS 2TVs TV with Love, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd.On this day, MC Kim Won-hee and Hyun Joo-yup visited Honeymoon home of Eom Yong-su who marriage on February 6th.Hyun Joo-yup handed a pair of wry words for the newlyweds in the fourth month of marriage, and Eom Yong-su replied, It is the best gift for marriage celebration.The white sofa that caught my eye at Honeymoon home.Kim Won-hee explained that I live a white sofa when I am newly married, and Eom Yong-su explained that he had made a sofa to welcome a new bride.Its just that youve changed everything, Eom Yong-su said, and many people do. Eom Yong-su says that wives change sometimes, but the house is still there.Usually others live in a house where wives live and Husband packs up and goes out, so why is Eom Yong-su in the house every day?I lived in this house for nearly 30 years. MCs who saw the photo of Eom Yong-sus wife also praised her beauty.Eom Yong-su boasted that he was a movie star, model, talent and really a celebrity.Eom Yong-su has been president of the comedy association for twenty-one years, and he has been humbled by saying, Why do I vote and no one wants to do it?There must be more money than anything else, and there must be various kinds of affiliation, seniors, hospital service, funerals, and no association funds.We have 850 comedians and only 150 people are required on the air - so 700 are without work.So it is difficult because the chairman has to raise funds. Every single bridge is connected, but there is the only one who doesnt get caught on my radar, said Friend.When I ran away from high school and came to Seoul, I had a friend named Chung Myung-soo who welcomed me so warmly and gladly and took care of me. I ran away from home as soon as I entered high school thinking I should go to Seoul, and I was unfamiliar with coming to Seoul, and I did not know how to get through it.I went to the Friend because I had nowhere to go, and the Friend came to Seoul to realize his dream, but he was going to work because he was not able to do it.I ate for about ten days, put him to bed, and gave him pocket money, and he didnt tell me to go, and he was worried about me, What do you do? I have to get through this.But you should study, he recalled.Eom Yong-su said that even if I asked the Friends, I did not know the news and said that he was probably dead. If I found it, I was afraid of it.I am 70 years old now, and if I come to dementia, I do not know if there was such a friend. I do not think it is human to find that friend once.The moment he became a comedian was also revealed: My family was poor when I was young, said Eom Yong-su, whose mother was responsible for her livelihood. My father left the commercial school in Wonsan.You have to come to South Korea to work, but you did not work like, I know the most and I know it, but I can not live more than him. And I have a lot of debt guarantees.Im not laughing at all, but I felt so good when people laughed when I was funny, thats why I thought I was going to be a comedian.Eom Yong-su, who came to Seoul when he was in high school, was homeless at the construction site and was working hard.But I went to Friend in a difficult home life and recalled that I was owed ten days.Four months after he ran away, he came to see me.If about 400 people took the test, they would have been sixth or fifth, said Eom Yong-su, who went to Seoul High School.At the end of the twists and turns, I re-entered the high school of Seoul, which I dreamed of, and went to Hongik University.I was in my sophomore year (university) when I was hit by a garbage truck, Eom Yong-su said, adding that the left big toe was cut off in a car accident.Im not good enough to do this, so I have to make more efforts. Im home, so I can read a lot of books, study, monitor, and see many works.But it wasnt easy finding Friend of Eom Yong-su: Friend renamed after his fathers last name.Eom Yong-su, who met Friend, who missed him 52 years after twists and turns, was thrilled and wept.
Eom Yong-su met Friend, who missed 52 years.South Koreas representative comedian Eom Yong-su appeared on KBS 2TVs TV with Love, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd.On this day, MC Kim Won-hee and Hyun Joo-yup visited Honeymoon home of Eom Yong-su who marriage on February 6th.Hyun Joo-yup handed a pair of wry words for the newlyweds in the fourth month of marriage, and Eom Yong-su replied, It is the best gift for marriage celebration.The white sofa that caught my eye at Honeymoon home.Kim Won-hee explained that I live a white sofa when I am newly married, and Eom Yong-su explained that he had made a sofa to welcome a new bride.Its just that youve changed everything, Eom Yong-su said, and many people do. Eom Yong-su says that wives change sometimes, but the house is still there.Usually others live in a house where wives live and Husband packs up and goes out, so why is Eom Yong-su in the house every day?I lived in this house for nearly 30 years. MCs who saw the photo of Eom Yong-sus wife also praised her beauty.Eom Yong-su boasted that he was a movie star, model, talent and really a celebrity.Eom Yong-su has been president of the comedy association for twenty-one years, and he has been humbled by saying, Why do I vote and no one wants to do it?There must be more money than anything else, and there must be various kinds of affiliation, seniors, hospital service, funerals, and no association funds.We have 850 comedians and only 150 people are required on the air - so 700 are without work.So it is difficult because the chairman has to raise funds. Every single bridge is connected, but there is the only one who doesnt get caught on my radar, said Friend.When I ran away from high school and came to Seoul, I had a friend named Chung Myung-soo who welcomed me so warmly and gladly and took care of me. I ran away from home as soon as I entered high school thinking I should go to Seoul, and I was unfamiliar with coming to Seoul, and I did not know how to get through it.I went to the Friend because I had nowhere to go, and the Friend came to Seoul to realize his dream, but he was going to work because he was not able to do it.I ate for about ten days, put him to bed, and gave him pocket money, and he didnt tell me to go, and he was worried about me, What do you do? I have to get through this.But you should study, he recalled.Eom Yong-su said that even if I asked the Friends, I did not know the news and said that he was probably dead. If I found it, I was afraid of it.I am 70 years old now, and if I come to dementia, I do not know if there was such a friend. I do not think it is human to find that friend once.The moment he became a comedian was also revealed: My family was poor when I was young, said Eom Yong-su, whose mother was responsible for her livelihood. My father left the commercial school in Wonsan.You have to come to South Korea to work, but you did not work like, I know the most and I know it, but I can not live more than him. And I have a lot of debt guarantees.Im not laughing at all, but I felt so good when people laughed when I was funny, thats why I thought I was going to be a comedian.Eom Yong-su, who came to Seoul when he was in high school, was homeless at the construction site and was working hard.But I went to Friend in a difficult home life and recalled that I was owed ten days.Four months after he ran away, he came to see me.If about 400 people took the test, they would have been sixth or fifth, said Eom Yong-su, who went to Seoul High School.At the end of the twists and turns, I re-entered the high school of Seoul, which I dreamed of, and went to Hongik University.I was in my sophomore year (university) when I was hit by a garbage truck, Eom Yong-su said, adding that the left big toe was cut off in a car accident.Im not good enough to do this, so I have to make more efforts. Im home, so I can read a lot of books, study, monitor, and see many works.But it wasnt easy finding Friend of Eom Yong-su: Friend renamed after his fathers last name.Eom Yong-su, who met Friend, who missed him 52 years after twists and turns, was thrilled and wept.

Eom Yong-su met Friend, who missed 52 years.

South Korea's representative comedian Eom Yong-su appeared on KBS 2TV's TV with Love, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd.

On this day, MC Kim Won-hee and Hyun Joo-yup visited Honeymoon home of Eom Yong-su who marriage on February 6th. Hyun Joo-yup handed a pair of wry words for the newlyweds in the fourth month of marriage, and Eom Yong-su replied, "It is the best gift for marriage celebration."

The white sofa that caught my eye at Honeymoon home. Kim Won-hee explained that "I live a white sofa when I am newly married," and Eom Yong-su explained that he had made a sofa to welcome a new bride.

“It’s just that you’ve changed everything,” Eom Yong-su said, “and many people do. “Eom Yong-su says that wives change sometimes, but the house is still there.” Usually others live in a house where wives live and Husband packs up and goes out, so why is Eom Yong-su in the house every day? I lived in this house for nearly 30 years. "

MCs who saw the photo of Eom Yong-su's wife also praised her beauty. Eom Yong-su boasted that he was "a movie star, model, talent and really a celebrity."

Eom Yong-su has been president of the comedy association for twenty-one years, and he has been humbled by saying, “Why do I vote and no one wants to do it?” “There must be more money than anything else, and there must be various kinds of affiliation, seniors, hospital service, funerals, and no association funds. We have 850 comedians and only 150 people are required on the air - so 700 are without work. So it is difficult because the chairman has to raise funds. "

“Every single bridge is connected, but there is the only one who doesn’t get caught on my radar,” said Friend. When I ran away from high school and came to Seoul, I had a Friend named Chung Myung-soo who welcomed me so warmly and gladly and took care of me. "

“I ran away from home as soon as I entered high school thinking I should go to Seoul, and I was unfamiliar with coming to Seoul, and I did not know how to get through it. I went to the Friend because I had nowhere to go, and the Friend came to Seoul to realize his dream, but he was going to work because he was not able to do it. I ate for about ten days, put him to bed, and gave him pocket money, and he didn’t tell me to go, and he was worried about me, “What do you do? I have to get through this. But you should study, "he recalled.

Eom Yong-su said that even if I asked the Friends, I did not know the news and said that he was probably dead. "If I found it, I was afraid of it. I am 70 years old now, and if I come to dementia, I do not know if there was such a Friend. "I do not think it is human to find that Friend once."

The moment he became a comedian was also revealed: “My family was poor when I was young,” said Eom Yong-su, whose mother was responsible for her livelihood. “My father left the commercial school in Wonsan. You have to come to South Korea to work, but you did not work like, 'I know the most and I know it, but I can not live more than him.' And I have a lot of debt guarantees. “I’m not laughing at all, but I felt so good when people laughed when I was funny, that’s why I thought I was going to be a comedian.”

Eom Yong-su, who came to Seoul when he was in high school, was homeless at the construction site and was working hard. But I went to Friend in a difficult home life and recalled that I was owed ten days.

Four months after he ran away, he came to see me. “If about 400 people took the test, they would have been sixth or fifth,” said Eom Yong-su, who went to Seoul High School. At the end of the twists and turns, I re-entered the high school of Seoul, which I dreamed of, and went to Hongik University.

“I was in my sophomore year (university) when I was hit by a garbage truck,” Eom Yong-su said, adding that the left big toe was cut off in a car accident. “I’m not good enough to do this, so I have to make more efforts. I’m home, so I can read a lot of books, study, monitor, and see many works.

But it wasn't easy finding Friend of Eom Yong-su: Friend renamed after his father's last name. Eom Yong-su, who met Friend, who missed him 52 years after twists and turns, was thrilled and wept.