All The Butlers' Yi Jang-hui "Youn Yuh-jung Elementary school Alumni, Meet Kim Soo-hyun Writers"

Seoul = = Yi Jang-hui mentioned Youn Yuh-jung.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 20th, was the last trip of five members who left for Ulleungdo and met Master Yi Jang-hui.On this day, Yi Jang-huis long-time friend Song Chang-sik made a surprise appearance in the video.They first met at the music appreciation room Cest si bon around the late 1960s.Song Chang-sik said, It was a reaction that Yi Jang-hui was singing in Cest si bon and it was not in recent years; people liked it so much.I was shocked that I could sing like that. Its a style that sings with a feeling.Since then, the awareness and breadth of the song has widened and it has escaped from musical stereotypes. Yi Jang-hui was surprised that Ive never heard him talk about it.Song Chang-sik said, My first composition, The rain outside the window, was written by Yi Jang-hui. When I was living in a senior house, Yi Jang-hui came and said, I will write a song because I will write a song.At the time, Cest si bon Friends went to play and that was Youn Yuh-jung birthday, and I first released the song as a birthday celebration.It was the first time I sang the song in front of others. Yi Jang-hui is also a longtime friend with Youn Yuh-jung.Asked about the recent Academy recital of Youn Yuh-jung, he said, I was also with United States of America at the time, and Youn Yuh-jung is an alumni of Elementary School with me. I met Kim Soo-hyun and five very often.Song Chang-sik said of Yi Jang-hui: Im a free man, Im not tied up anywhere.I went to United States of America while I was in music, and I went to a cafe and came to Ulleungdo and became the king of Ulleung Heaven. Then he asked Yi Jang-hui, You said you have a woman friend, Jang Hee. Yi Jang-hui replied, Pretty!Another Cest si bon member Cho Young-nam also sent a video letter.Im really old because its my 50th anniversary, he said.  (Yi Jang-hui) has found love beyond 70.He said of Yi Jang-hui, Its a friend that others cant have, you cant make such a friend anywhere.I do not have such a child as Friend.

Seoul = = Yi Jang-hui mentioned Youn Yuh-jung.

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the 20th, was the last trip of five members who left for Ulleungdo and met Master Yi Jang-hui.

On this day, Yi Jang-hui's long-time Friend Song Chang-sik made a surprise appearance in the video. They first met at the music appreciation room C'est si bon around the late 1960s.

Song Chang-sik said, "It was a reaction that Yi Jang-hui was singing in C'est si bon and it was not in recent years; people liked it so much." "I was shocked that I could sing like that. It's a style that sings with a feeling. Since then, the awareness and breadth of the song has widened and it has escaped from musical stereotypes. "

Yi Jang-hui was surprised that "I've never heard him talk about it."

Song Chang-sik said, "My first composition, 'The rain outside the window', was written by Yi Jang-hui." "When I was living in a senior house, Yi Jang-hui came and said, 'I will write a song because I will write a song.'"

"At the time, C'est si bon Friends went to play and that was Youn Yuh-jung birthday, and I first released the song as a birthday celebration. It was the first time I sang the song in front of others. "

Yi Jang-hui is also a longtime Friend with Youn Yuh-jung. Asked about the recent Academy recital of Youn Yuh-jung, he said, "I was also with United States of America at the time, and Youn Yuh-jung is an alumni of Elementary school with me." "I met Kim Soo-hyun and five very often."

Song Chang-sik said of Yi Jang-hui: "I'm a free man, I'm not tied up anywhere. I went to United States of America while I was in music, and I went to a cafe and came to Ulleungdo and became the king of Ulleung Heaven. "

Then he asked Yi Jang-hui, "You said you have a woman Friend, Jang Hee." Yi Jang-hui replied, "Pretty!"

Another C'est si bon member Cho Young-nam also sent a video letter. "I'm really old because it's my 50th anniversary," he said. " (Yi Jang-hui) has found love beyond 70."

He said of Yi Jang-hui, "It's a Friend that others can't have, you can't make such a Friend anywhere. I do not have such a child as Friend. "