"All The Butlers" Yi Jang-hui "debut tv appearance 10 times in 50 Years? Because there's nothing good."

In All The Butlers, singer Yi Jang-hui explained why she does not perform TV appearances.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 13th, a day was held with the romantic master Yi Jang-hui, who keeps the dreams and romance about heaven.On the day, Yi Jang-hui appeared with a loud laugh; after receiving debut 50 Years, he said, I havent been in an entertainment life long, Ive only been singing a little bit.I think the most experienced singer in 50 Years is poor. The production team heard this and asked, In the 50 years, TV appearances are less than 10 times. Then Yi Jang-hui said, I think so.But I do not have it, he said. I like nature, so I am living against Ulleungdo. Later, members of All The Butlers boarded the ship to meet Yi Jang-hui.In particular, Yang Se-hyung expressed his expectation for Ulleungdo food, saying, We should eat barnacle rice, mussel rice, squid najangtang, bulgogi, and flower shrimp.

In All The Butlers', singer Yi Jang-hui explained why she does not perform tv appearances.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 13th, a day was held with the romantic master Yi Jang-hui, who keeps the 'dreams and romance' about heaven.

On the day, Yi Jang-hui appeared with a loud laugh; after receiving debut 50 Years, he said, "I haven't been in an entertainment life long, I've only been singing a little bit. I think the most experienced singer in 50 Years is poor. "

The production team heard this and asked, "In the 50 Years, tv appearances are less than 10 times." Then Yi Jang-hui said, "I think so. But I do not have it, "he said." I like nature, so I am living against Ulleungdo. "

Later, members of All The Butlers boarded the ship to meet Yi Jang-hui. In particular, Yang Se-hyung expressed his expectation for Ulleungdo food, saying, "We should eat barnacle rice, mussel rice, squid najangtang, bulgogi, and flower shrimp."