All The Butlers' Park Gun "Is the same senior Lee Seung-gi, the top 10 of 1000 Marathon" ..

In All The Butlers, Park Gun recalled the time, saying he was from the same unit as Lee Seung-gi.A vacation special was drawn at SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 27th.On this day, a special feature was drawn, and singer Park Gun appeared as a special daily student.When Park Gun from Special Warrior appeared, Lee Seung-gi said, I should call him a officer.Lee Seung-gi was a soldier and a supervisor, he said politely to the army. Park Gun also introduced himself as Lee Seung-gi, a soldier in the military class, and Trot Special Warrior Park Gun, who worked with Lee Seung-gi and Special Warrior. Park Gun said, I am a lot younger in the entertainment industry, but I will call it Lee Seung-gi, who is 16 years old as I came to society. Lee Seung-gi said, Why do you wear a special Warrior suit when you come outside?Lee Seung-gi said, When I came out of TV, I was loved by the whole nation. I did not know my debut at that time. I met on the stage of the unit because I had so many talents before my debut.The two saluted the slogan Consolidation saying Special Warrior is an eternal special warrior.Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun asked, After the victory is over, I still have to drink about the army. Park Gun said, It was a good example, elite, full of physical strength and personality in the training camp.At the battle power contest, 1,000 people were 10 times Marathon, 90 out of 1,000 people were ahead of you, and my friends were 100th, the top 10 professionals among the athletes, he said. It is the first time Lee Seung-gi has been trained as a warrior in the Special Warrior. Yang Se-hyeong is jealous and says, Lets edit this. I made him laugh.Then they all rode in the boat. The four people who fell off the boat. But when the crew didnt come to help, they were embarrassed.The moment Yang Se-hyeong urgently shouted Save me, the Korea Coast Guard came up for rescue.The members of the Korea Coast Guard, who rescued them, said, It is really cool, I have faith.Turns out Korea Coast Guard was the master.Marine police said, We will let you know to increase the survival rate from marine accidents. We are the guardians of the sea, Poseidon.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

In "All The Butlers," Park Gun recalled the time, saying he was from the same unit as Lee Seung-gi.

A vacation special was drawn at SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the 27th.

On this day, a special feature was drawn, and singer Park Gun appeared as a special daily student. When Park Gun from Special Warrior appeared, Lee Seung-gi said, "I should call him a officer."

Lee Seung-gi was a soldier and a supervisor, "he said politely to the army. Park Gun also introduced himself as" Lee Seung-gi, a soldier in the military class, and Trot Special Warrior Park Gun, who worked with Lee Seung-gi and Special Warrior. "

Park Gun said, "I am a lot younger in the entertainment industry, but I will call it Lee Seung-gi, who is 16 years old as I came to society." Lee Seung-gi said, "Why do you wear a Special Warrior suit when you come outside?

Lee Seung-gi said, "When I came out of TV, I was loved by the whole nation." "I did not know my debut at that time. I met on the stage of the unit because I had so many talents before my debut.

The two saluted the slogan "Consolidation" saying "Special Warrior is an eternal Special Warrior." Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun asked, "After the victory is over, I still have to drink about the army." Park Gun said, "It was a good example, elite, full of physical strength and personality in the training camp."

"At the battle power contest, 1,000 people were 10 times Marathon, 90 out of 1,000 people were ahead of you, and my friends were 100th, the top 10 professionals among the athletes," he said. "It is the first time Lee Seung-gi has been trained as a warrior in the Special Warrior." Yang Se-hyeong is jealous and says, "Let's edit this." I made him laugh.

Then they all rode in the boat. The four people who fell off the boat. But when the crew didn’t come to help, they were embarrassed.

The moment Yang Se-hyeong urgently shouted "Save me," the Korea Coast Guard came up for rescue. The members of the Korea Coast Guard, who rescued them, said, "It is really cool, I have faith."

Turns out Korea Coast Guard was the master. Marine police said, "We will let you know to increase the survival rate from marine accidents." "We are the guardians of the sea, Poseidon."

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture