All The Butlers' Yang Se-hyeong, "Janssen Pharmaceuticals Vacine and All the eyebrows are erased"

On the 27th SBS All The Butlers, Park appeared and learned about the Earth 2 method during the summer vacation season.Lee Seung-gi was pleased to see Parks appearance on the day, saying that Lee Seung-gi and Park had a relationship with each other while working in the same special forces unit.It was really amazing because the officer I saw in the military was loved by the whole people, Lee Seung-gi said.Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun asked Park whether Lee Seung-gis military midsenses were true.Lee Seung-gi was a model warrior, Park said. I ran a 10km marathon at the brigade combat power contest.I was in the top 10% among the players, he said, surprising all The Butlers members.Park said, It was the first time Lee Seung-gi was the first person who had received all the training while working as a special warrior.Edit all this, Yang Se-hyeong said with a disappointed look.Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong, and Park practiced falling into the water while riding a banana boat.But in the process, Kim Dong-Hyuns pants and Panti were stripped off; Kim Dong-Hyun shouted, Just a minute Im Panti stripped.Yang Se-hyeong said, Im peeling off my pants now. Ill cover it right away. Yang Se-hyeong said, But why do not you come to help the crew?Yang Se-hyeong, who was safely brought to the land by the marine rescue team, said, Please edit my camera. Lee Seung-gi also added that the pants are peeled off like some banana peeling off. Park also added, Kim Dong-Hyun pants are orange, and yellow inside.The more they peeled, the lighter the color. At the end, I saw flesh color. On the other hand, Yang Se-hyeong also spoke of the late period of inoculation of Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a corona 19 Vacine.I came yesterday with Janssen Pharmaceuticals Vacine, I woke up sleeping and I was sweating, Yang Se-hyeong said.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not shed that much, so I will lose weight. He also talked about MSG.Yang Se-hyeong then said: Really, there are some things that are twisted - I got an eyebrow tattoo yesterday.Now the eyebrows are shiny, its waterproof creamed, he said, laughing at the members, who asked: Is it red, not black?This becomes natural after a week, but what do you care so much about? Yang Se-hyeong said.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not ask my brother, but I told you first.On this day, All The Butlers members, along with a marine police team at Sooyoung, started training for summer accidents.The cast took off their life jackets with ice boxes, snack bags and mats and started a mission to hold on for five minutes; after training, Lee Seung-gi said, I was scared because the waves hit.If you think you are in a real mess, it is scary to hold on to only one floating material. Park said, It was difficult because water entered the nose and mouth.If there is no floating matter, there is a way called Earth 2 Sooyoung, said the marine police. Earth 2 Sooyoung is important to save physical strength and maintain breathing.Yang Se-hyeong stepped up confidently but failed to breathe properly as the waves hit.I just lie there and when the waves come, I have to practice sound wave, Yang Se-hyeong said.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

On the 27th SBS All The Butlers', Park appeared and learned about the Earth 2 method during the summer vacation season.

Lee Seung-gi was pleased to see Park's appearance on the day, saying that Lee Seung-gi and Park had a relationship with each other while working in the same special forces unit. "It was really amazing because the officer I saw in the military was loved by the whole people," Lee Seung-gi said.

Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun asked Park whether Lee Seung-gi's military midsenses were true. "Lee Seung-gi was a model warrior," Park said. "I ran a 10km marathon at the brigade combat power contest. I was in the top 10% among the players, "he said, surprising All The Butlers members. Park said, "It was the first time Lee Seung-gi was the first person who had received all the training while working as a special warrior." "Edit all this," Yang Se-hyeong said with a disappointed look.

Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong, and Park practiced falling into the water while riding a banana boat. But in the process, Kim Dong-Hyun's pants and Panti were stripped off; Kim Dong-Hyun shouted, "Just a minute I'm Panti stripped." Yang Se-hyeong said, "I'm peeling off my pants now. I'll cover it right away." Yang Se-hyeong said, "But why do not you come to help the crew? "Yang Se-hyeong, who was safely brought to the land by the marine rescue team, said," Please edit my camera. " Lee Seung-gi also added that "the pants are peeled off like some banana peeling off." Park also added, "Kim Dong-Hyun pants are orange, and yellow inside. The more they peeled, the lighter the color. At the end, I saw flesh color. "

On the other hand, Yang Se-hyeong also spoke of the late period of inoculation of Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a corona 19 Vacine. "I came yesterday with Janssen Pharmaceuticals Vacine, I woke up sleeping and I was sweating," Yang Se-hyeong said. Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not shed that much, so I will lose weight." "He also talked about MSG." Yang Se-hyeong then said: "Really, there are some things that are twisted - I got an eyebrow tattoo yesterday. Now the eyebrows are shiny, it's waterproof creamed," he said, laughing at the members, who asked: "Is it red, not black?" "This becomes natural after a week, but what do you care so much about?" Yang Se-hyeong said. Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not ask my brother, but I told you first."

On this day, All The Butlers members, along with a marine police team at Sooyoung, started training for summer accidents. The cast took off their life jackets with ice boxes, snack bags and mats and started a mission to hold on for five minutes; after training, Lee Seung-gi said, "I was scared because the waves hit. "If you think you are in a real mess, it is scary to hold on to only one floating material." Park said, "It was difficult because water entered the nose and mouth." "If there is no floating matter, there is a way called Earth 2 Sooyoung," said the marine police. "Earth 2 Sooyoung is important to save physical strength and maintain breathing." Yang Se-hyeong stepped up confidently but failed to breathe properly as the waves hit. "I just lie there and when the waves come, I have to practice 'sound wave'," Yang Se-hyeong said.

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.