afflicted couple' yang jae-jin "Fighting girl, I sat down for more than two hours in my Hospital"

afflicted couple MC Yang jae-jin reveals the experience of confrontation between shock and fear.In the full-fledged 19-gold couple talk show Afflicted Couple (hereinafter called Afflicted Couple), co-produced by SKY Channel and Channel A, which will be broadcast on June 21, the story of a wife who was in crisis due to her mother-in-laws twisted mother-in-laws desire to control her son at will will be revealed.The mother-in-law, who is the beginning of all the problems in the drama, showed an unusual behavior that came to the work of the prospective daughter-in-law before the marriage of her son.The prospective daughter-in-law was embarrassed that the guest who looked at her carefully was her mother-in-law.MC yang jae-jin, who saw them, said, I have seen the line more than ten times in the past. Later, the mother of the other woman came to my hospital and sat for more than two hours. Then, when Yang jae-jin said, I think I saw my Hospital and how many patients came, Sun-yeong Ahn asked, Did you check if you have a doctors certificate?MC Choi Hwa-jung laughed, I thought you were sneaking to see the personality of the person, but did you really come to check if you were a hospital? But Yang jae-jin said, I was honestly scared.I know youre wondering, but I dont think its really a good idea to come to a place where the other person works, Sun-yeong Ahn agreed.(Photo service = SKY channel, channel A affected couple

afflicted couple' MC yang jae-jin reveals the experience of confrontation between shock and fear.

In the full-fledged 19-gold couple talk show afflicted couple (hereinafter called afflicted couple), co-produced by SKY Channel And Channel A, which will be broadcast on June 21, the story of a wife who was in crisis due to her mother-in-law's twisted mother-in-law's desire to control her son at will will be revealed.

The mother-in-law, who is the beginning of all the problems in the drama, showed an unusual behavior that came to the work of the prospective daughter-in-law before the marriage of her son. The prospective daughter-in-law was embarrassed that the guest who looked at her carefully was her mother-in-law.

MC yang jae-jin, who saw them, said, "I have seen the line more than ten times in the past." Later, the mother of the other woman came to my Hospital and sat for more than two hours. " Then, when yang jae-jin said, "I think I saw my Hospital and how many patients came," Sun-yeong Ahn asked, "Did you check if you have a doctor's certificate?"

MC Choi Hwa-jung laughed, "I thought you were sneaking to see the personality of the person, but did you really come to check if you were a Hospital?" But yang jae-jin said, "I was honestly scared." “I know you’re wondering, but I don’t think it’s really a good idea to come to a place where the other person works,” Sun-yeong Ahn agreed. (Photo service = SKY channel, Channel A affected couple